PDA

View Full Version : Best pvp mutants in your opinion?

Brian Granny
07-23-2016, 09:32 AM
Who do u guys think are the best mutants to use in pvp and why?

I just got tons of new mutants from the event and hopefully i got some good ones for pvp. This pvp tournament has been rough for me and would like to know who i should start building if i have them.

Sadly i didnt get muddypeat though :-(

Den Abn
07-23-2016, 10:10 AM
Wynn, Tricera tank. Muddypeat, Britany, Chimera , ..... maybe Sir puggington.

remember to get them full lv 4 orb and special boots orb . work like a champ

Brandon Charles
07-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Den has a good list. In my opinion Dezinger, Wind Spirit, Star Trooper, Lord dragon and Autonorush are worth mentioning as some of the best pvp mutants. What mutants did you win? Might help narrow the list down a bit :)

Den Abn
07-23-2016, 05:45 PM
lol ,i only suggest slow speed mutant becaz i use them to fight pvp without tag .
If you got some good tag better have atleast 1 fast mutant on yo team.

Brian Granny
07-24-2016, 12:29 AM
Den has a good list. In my opinion Dezinger, Wind Spirit, Star Trooper, Lord dragon and Autonorush are worth mentioning as some of the best pvp mutants. What mutants did you win? Might help narrow the list down a bit :)

thanks so far guys. i acquired a ton of mutants here is the lst:
chimera
kitty perry
marv
starscream
mandor
capt patriot
pugnisher
drusella
the fates
commander ender
dandy bones
rhino squad
undead soldier
cyber punk
star trooper
dr blaw
iron eagle
micky krueger
bazzinger
tricera tank
cezanne
sentry
battle toad
fennis plus ultra
azog
amarok
absolem
bones n roses
crawlorax
sir pug
mephisto
glubber
buranka
krunk
kontiki
anubis
wicked witch
flying jordsan
king steven
fuel wasp
genshiryoku
psycho chainsaw
thor
brick mcgole
bio hedgehog
rakkti queen
apophis
monkey king
dragon mother
mushbark
bulldozer
sorceress
paramic
space princess
shinigami painter
undead soldier
azog
ra-dk-bot
kraken
baloonies
halbeard
grannyvore
experiment

i also have previously other mutants u guys mentioned. platinum apex, platinum space hunter. i have like 4 more plat stars left. gonna make dezinger next. who else should i make plat. who are good mutants out of these. thank u

Brandon Charles
07-24-2016, 04:00 PM
Woah! Impressive collection! There must be at least 20 possible combinations that would do you well in pvp. If your going to make Dezinger next I might recommend chimera and a speeder of your choice. Space princess or Drusella might serve you well. Unless you want some more muscle on your team instead like another tank or a in between mutant.

Brian Granny
07-25-2016, 02:28 AM
Woah! Impressive collection! There must be at least 20 possible combinations that would do you well in pvp. If your going to make Dezinger next I might recommend chimera and a speeder of your choice. Space princess or Drusella might serve you well. Unless you want some more muscle on your team instead like another tank or a in between mutant.

Thanks. I took a long break from the gane and had a bunch of tokens i never used. Plus i used some gold. I made up for lost time! Lol ok chimera and drusella it is! I also acquired some more muntants but too much to type right now lol

Brandon Charles
07-25-2016, 02:43 AM
Lol I can understand that! Just make sure you actually like the mutants you are investing in, the game should never feel like a chore :)

Brian Granny
07-25-2016, 03:34 PM
Bump for more input. My plat mutants thus far are dezinger, space hunter, apex, sir pug (reactor), lily, and the primal. Most likely going for drusella and chimera next.

Any ideas as who else i should build who would add more versatility?

Garfunckel
07-26-2016, 05:45 AM
Halbeard is good in my opinion. Has a Cyber-Mythic coverage. Not super slow but not super fast. (4.17 speed)
Has pretty good health as well. Along with a 4 orb Atk + HP, pretty strong if you add in a 3 speed orb. (this is what I'd use personally)
Bulldozer and Absolem are also pretty good. Bulldozer has the same speed as Halbeard (4.17).

Absolem's speed is 4.55, so faster than the 2 previously mentioned but still just as strong. Along with the zoomorph-mythic genes, it's nice to have for coverage.

Hopefully this gives you some ideas.

Howard
07-26-2016, 07:19 PM
I am old fashion, and havent been following too many of the newer releases closely. I have kept my PvP mutants the same for ages lol

I like to use: Apex, Lily, Tengu, Kitty Perry, Dragons Mother, X27, and sometimes Dezinger.

Basically my criteria is more or less:
- No touching genes
- Speed 12.5+, 5-7ish, and 3.5ish or less
- Abilities, either ones I like, or something unusual (like retaliate on tengu)

Either way, there is no best mutants, it is how you equip, use, and surround

form you list, I have cut it down to MY favourites

kitty perry
mandor
cyber punk
star trooper
micky krueger
buranka
dragon mother
space princess
grannyvore

Faugn Xoosef
07-28-2016, 05:22 AM
Wind spirit -best tagger/fast mutant with platinum version, and is also heroic
Buranka - Aoe mid range mutant, anti muddy peat
Muddypeat - OP stat and speed
Brittany - AOE heavy hitter
Grannyvore - OP stat heavy hitter
Chimera - anti muddy peat and buranka
Tengu - highest retaliation rate
Apex - good gene,speed,skill

Currently these are the notable mutants in game, the rest are outdated/weak/sucks