PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] PVP BUG

Marko Slavkovic
07-25-2016, 05:57 PM
This is the second PVP where something like this happens once I have already reported but here again is going look at the video and see for yourself I think this is not fair that someone can win a prize when these bugs happen

https://youtu.be/OUfsVHOxA6A

Howard
07-26-2016, 07:24 PM
Can you explain it?

Bert Huylebroeck
07-26-2016, 09:36 PM
Can you explain it?

I think he means the levels of the first two opponents (above 1000 levels together for the 3 units) looks like cheaters. Don't know what the highest level evo on a non-cheating team is.

Brandon Charles
07-27-2016, 12:40 AM
I think the highest fame level is somewhere past 6000, but for EVO levels I am not sure. Posting evidence of suspicious activity is always a good idea however as it will help the team thin out the cheaters from the pro's. Hopefully this does not discourage you from participating from the PVP!

Den Abn
07-27-2016, 07:56 AM
i think there is a guy fame 12000+
oh and yeah this happen all the time ,high evo player cant find anyone match with them so it pick randomly and unfortunately you were chose.

it not a bug .

Marko Slavkovic
07-28-2016, 09:01 AM
I think the highest fame level is somewhere past 6000, but for EVO levels I am not sure. Posting evidence of suspicious activity is always a good idea however as it will help the team thin out the cheaters from the pro's. Hopefully this does not discourage you from participating from the PVP!

certainly discourages the right to tell you how this is happening already discourages many other PVP I'm all PVE battle ended and the spouses and mega division only that PVP me remains but this happens a second time so that slowly cease and PVP precisely because the only which is enough to see you eat the difference in levels between me and the first two opponents