PDA

View Full Version : Orbs: drusella and chimera

Brian Granny
07-26-2016, 07:29 AM
About to get drusella and chimera to platinum. Can anyone recommend a good orb set up for them? Thanks

Vickey Knight
07-26-2016, 07:53 AM
I will put 3 speed orb,4 attact and 4 health orb.

Den Abn
07-26-2016, 09:32 AM

lol for 1 sec i though his chimera have 11 orb slot

i would put 2 health orb and 1 boots orb ,since mine doesn't have 11 orb slot LOL

(sr for bad english)

HolyG
07-26-2016, 11:12 AM
Lol, I would do the same thing as him btw.

Brian Granny
07-26-2016, 03:29 PM
lol for 1 sec i though his chimera have 11 orb slot

i would put 2 health orb and 1 boots orb ,since mine doesn't have 11 orb slot LOL

(sr for bad english)

Lol ok sounds good. Any ideas on drusella?

Bert Huylebroeck
07-26-2016, 03:57 PM

Isn't this the answer you always give if anyone asks for wich orbs?

And is it also coincidence that these 3 orbs are the 3 most costly to buy with gold?

Extra health and retaliate on Chimera and boost or heal extra (that way it should take 3 attacks to take him down and you can attack once and retaliate 3 times with high value

Drusella is better to enhance attack add curse and extra curse orb.
But also dependant on the other mutants you use

Brian Granny
07-26-2016, 04:30 PM
Isn't this the answer you always give if anyone asks for wich orbs?

And is it also coincidence that these 3 orbs are the 3 most costly to buy with gold?

Extra health and retaliate on Chimera and boost or heal extra (that way it should take 3 attacks to take him down and you can attack once and retaliate 3 times with high value

Drusella is better to enhance attack add curse and extra curse orb.
But also dependant on the other mutants you use

Haha i was wondering tge same. But yea this sounds like great advice. I may try that setup. I think my def team will be apex, drusella, and chimera. Lets see how that works

Bert Huylebroeck
07-26-2016, 09:21 PM
Haha i was wondering tge same. But yea this sounds like great advice. I may try that setup. I think my def team will be apex, drusella, and chimera. Lets see how that works

Very good choice.
Do keep in mind that you have only 1 big hitter. If I would see that 3 against me, I would use my tag (I have higher speed then 7,69 in my standard offence team that I use against spreaded genes) on chimera so that chimera cannot use his retaliate too much (he can not retaliate on the tag). Make shure you put at least one extra health orb on apex, because if chimera is out, he is your heavy hitter because of his boost.

Brian Granny
07-27-2016, 08:08 AM
Yea i have two health orbs and a speed orb on apex. What team would u recommend then? Two tanks and a speeder? Speeder, medium, and tank? Damn i wish i had muddypeat lol