PDA

View Full Version : Light and Dark Stars

Alex Mitro
07-30-2016, 07:30 AM
It would be cool to have the next level of stars become a duality. There could be a light star and dark star skin or version of every mutant. This would give players a little bit of ability to customize their team (and the option to have players want to attain more mutants!). The versions could also offer different attacks, different looks to attacks, or even have different speeds or health. Maybe they could do more damage to their counterparts than to other mutants. Just a brainstorming thought. Thanks for reading!

Mateusz Morawa
07-30-2016, 12:08 PM
i dont think so it will be good decision they dont finish yet platinum all platinum mutants so

HolyG
07-30-2016, 12:43 PM
i dont think so it will be good decision they dont finish yet platinum all platinum mutants so

I agree, and it would take a lot of time, but still, sounds amazing! Keep coming with these magnificent ideas :D

Mr Illuminati
07-30-2016, 01:25 PM
This Sounds Pretty Awesome But As Said In The Post Above , They Have Not Yet Completed Platinum Mutants , Other The That Awesome Idea.

Den Abn
07-30-2016, 06:18 PM
Yeah cool idea but they havent finish platinum star yet and the star name are all mostly refer to some kind of metal ?(i dont know im stupid) so should the new star be titanium or something else ....idk

And what with this post all over the general discussion. Seriously we have like 4-5 moderator but non of them seem to do their job (no offensive)
Sr for bad English

Mr Illuminati
07-30-2016, 09:03 PM
The Forum Mods Are Busy From Time To Time , They Will Reply To You Eventually , Just Depends On Active Time & If They Are Free.

Brandon Charles
07-31-2016, 03:44 PM
Glad to hear we are in your thoughts Den! Just because you asked so nicely and it means so much to you, I will tidy up the forums. If there is ever another emergency please send us a message! :)

HolyG
07-31-2016, 10:13 PM
Yeah cool idea but they havent finish platinum star yet and the star name are all mostly refer to some kind of metal ?(i dont know im stupid) so should the new star be titanium or something else ....idk

And what with this post all over the general discussion. Seriously we have like 4-5 moderator but non of them seem to do their job (no offensive)
Sr for bad English

We're glad you are missing our presence :D . From now on if you have any problem PM me at any time, the answer will be back in 6 hours :)