PDA

View Full Version : Some random guy on my friends list offered me 999999 gold.

Leon Garcia
07-31-2016, 03:51 AM
Hello people, what should I do about this person who messaged me sending me a link to a website that I don't even want to explore since he said to "trust" the website and I'll receive 999999 gold. What should I do about this guy, I'm a no hack, no pay to win player and i'm doing very well but I'm scared if I go into the website to check it out ill get banned. what should I do??? Here is the link he sent me... somebody help me :(

Den Abn
07-31-2016, 07:19 AM
You should never click on any strange link and never post it here

Hey Moderator ,it time to do yo job .ban this guy and delet this thread .(it the forum rule)

Vickey Knight
07-31-2016, 07:41 AM
Hello people, what should I do about this person who messaged me sending me a link to a website that I don't even want to explore since he said to "trust" the website and I'll receive 999999 gold. What should I do about this guy, I'm a no hack, no pay to win player and i'm doing very well but I'm scared if I go into the website to check it out ill get banned. what should I do??? Here is the link he sent me... somebody help me :(

You must block him.

Brandon Charles
07-31-2016, 03:31 PM
As a rule of thumb for this situation you should always remember that any gift related to mutants will always be released on the fan page (Facebook and Twitter) by the real team. Always disregard anything else sent to you and be careful as to whom you add on your friends list. Stranger danger applies to online formats as well! Best of luck in the arena and never click a link just because someone offers you something.

Leon Garcia
07-31-2016, 07:17 PM
I blocked him, never clicked the link, and I simply pasted it here, if its against the rules forgive me and by all means delete this thread if necessary.

Brandon Charles
07-31-2016, 08:47 PM
It's all good, you weren't advertising. You were just alerting others of a potential scam and this thread might prove useful to others, I deleted the links just to be sure no one clicked them by accident. Thanks for your help!

HolyG
07-31-2016, 10:11 PM
You should never click on any strange link and never post it here

Hey Moderator ,it time to do yo job .ban this guy and delet this thread .(it the forum rule)

He didn't say he would click the link. He just asked us what to do. And believe me, everyone would click that link. And tbh if it was sent to me I would give it an eye too. Who doesn't like free?
The problem is to remain clean and fair to the game. Don't you think so?

Leon Garcia
07-31-2016, 10:44 PM
Well in any case thank you Moderators :)