PDA

View Full Version : Ill Be Away For A Few Days!

Mr Illuminati
08-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Hello MGG World , Unfortunatly I Will Be Away For A Few Days So I Wont Be As Active On The Forums As Much As I Usually Am.

I Will Still Be Playing MGG And Working On More Platinum Mutants , The List Keeps Growing!

The Reason For Been Away : A Family Has Recently Past Away And I Will Be Helping With Funeral Arrangements Etc.

I Will Be Returning On The 4th August 2016 , If Anyone Would Like To Add Me As A Tag Please Leave Your Information Below In The Comments , I Will Accept It ASAP.

Thank You For Your Time.

Mr Illuminati. ( James )

Brandon Charles
08-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Sorry for your loss bud! I wish to extend our heartfelt condolences to you and your family from the community here and we wish you the best in this time of grieving. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Den Abn
08-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Really ? This is not something that relate to MGG

HolyG
08-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Really ? This is not something that relate to MGG

Well he said that he would be off the game, and told everyone that if we want his tag we should leave our facebook link in here. And since this is General Discussion, he can everything he thinks is related to the game. Unless he brakes any rules which he didn't in this thread. Why don't you take a look at the rules on the link down bellow? It will take you less time than trying to figure them out by your self ;).

Den Abn
08-02-2016, 12:00 PM
hmmm... i see.
i could use some tag .

but still, what so special ?

Nice button theme HolyG .

HolyG
08-02-2016, 01:31 PM
hmmm... i see.
i could use some tag .

but still, what so special ?

Nice button theme HolyG .

Nothing special, he is just trying to help us. And btw I made them myself :3

Howard
08-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Sorry for the loss. The forum will still be here when you come back.

Unless some mutants get loose and run amok.

Jonathan Savoie Arsenault
08-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Jonathan Savoie aresenault my tag is exo cookie and Evo is 60 with fame 181

Mr Illuminati
08-03-2016, 08:05 PM
I Have Come Back A Day Early , Thank You For All The Kind Messages , Sorry Its Not MGG Related.

Brandon Charles
08-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Glad you are back! The fact you let people know you were looking for tags made it MGG related and I like to think the MGG community is among the closest of gaming communities. Your apology will not be accepted here.

Mr Illuminati
08-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Glad you are back! The fact you let people know you were looking for tags made it MGG related and I like to think the MGG community is among the closest of gaming communities. Your apology will not be accepted here.

Its Good To Be Back , And Thank You The MGG Community Is Full Of Amazing & Friendly Users , And I Thought Id Apologize Just Incase.

HolyG
08-03-2016, 11:24 PM
I Have Come Back A Day Early , Thank You For All The Kind Messages , Sorry Its Not MGG Related.

We all missed you :D be sure that after every break you come back stronger ;)

Mr Illuminati
08-03-2016, 11:29 PM
We all missed you :D be sure that after every break you come back stronger ;)

I Will NOT Be Leaving Anytime Soon , Apart From The Day Of The Funeral I May Be Offline. :)

HolyG
08-03-2016, 11:50 PM
I Will NOT Be Leaving Anytime Soon , Apart From The Day Of The Funeral I May Be Offline. :)

We'll be here for you :D

Mr Illuminati
08-04-2016, 12:13 AM
We'll be here for you :D

Thank You ! :)