PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Your first impressions on Primal Legends

[K] Aza
08-02-2016, 04:25 PM
Welcome to Primal Legends!

First impressions count... and we would love to hear yours =)
Please share with us your thoughts and impressions on your first few minutes and hours: constructive feedback really helps us improve the game to make it even more enjoyable for everyone!

Thanks and see you on the battleground!

The Primal Legends team.

DestroyerNL
08-10-2016, 04:26 PM
I see no reason why this game will not become a great succes:
- Setting and backdrop are great. Nice to play with animals, should also appeal to some girls
- General art is very nice
- Setup looks simple but works elegantly and very fast
- Very nice combination of match-3, RPG in development of heroes and PvP play.

Nice to haves:
- A method to chat or at least send some sort of emoticon to PvP opponents, where I congratulate him on a match well done (or on his unbelievable lucksacking :D).

A few critical notes:
- Learning curve seems high, you seem to reach a fairly hard ceiling around L15. I got to L14 FAST, as in 3 days...
- Server stability seems iffy, I lose about 1 in 10 fight because either my opponent or I disconnect where there is no reason to.
-

DestroyerNL
08-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Nice to haves:
- A method to arrange the heroes in the Barracks. Maybe according to: Color/ rarity/ level/ ready to upgrade.
- A way to discard chests to make room in the lockmaker's house.

DestroyerNL
08-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Nice to haves:
- A change log for today's update. A lot seems nerfed...
- The possibility to edit my messages on the forum. Sorry for multi-posting, all.

[K] Aza
08-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Hi Destroyer,

Thanks for all this, there are definitely some great suggestions in this =)
As a fervent PvP player myself, the chest idea would absolutely be great x) I'll pass all this on to the dev team.

Best,
James [Aza]

Den Abn
08-12-2016, 08:07 AM
im stuck on the loading scree,
im try to use wifi , 3g but non work plz help.

[K] Aza
08-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Hi Den,

thank you for your message.
Can you please contact support about this? (link is in my signature below)
Alternatively, you can take a look at this page to see if we have a solution for you:
https://helpdesk.kobojo.com/hc/en-gb/articles/207166189-Why-does-my-game-keep-crashing-

Best regards,
James

Den Abn
08-12-2016, 01:17 PM
ok im no longer stuck at the loading screen (caz im bought a new phone)

first thouht about it after few try
+the game have nice animation
+cool soundtrack
+awsome character/hero design

-gameplay is kinda weird (similar to candycrush but weird, maybe some other people will love it more than iam)
- i dont like the guy voice when he say "brutal" (super weird)
-it still in early develop... so i could say this game is good for a new tester but need to improve fast to catchup with MGG
-hmmm.... i think it need a little bit work on color minion (it look kinda boring)

(sorry for bad english)

Magnus Risan Borgersen
08-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Hi! I have been helping another company do some changs on their game: Dragonsoul by Peblue... I have however been a long time mutants player and always keep an eye on what kobojo does.. First i was disapointed that pirimal legends was the type of game it is... then. Tried it, and i enjoyed it alot... However it seems like a skelleton right now.. Stripped to the bones with very few features.. The combat system could turn into something huge with tournaments and competetive play like heartstone or better... How about some guild vs guild festure.. How i see it.. This game needs alot more of stuff added.. Give us leaderboatds, seasonal contests.. Better friends lists and way to play friendlies/practice with friends... Not turn it nto a mutants pvp system.. Thats very boring in competing.. And more of a chore... More heartstone inspiration or even take some from the ongong olympics..

Other minor things
- let my customize my profile with a hero picture og my own choice after unlockng it
- more spaces for chrsts.. I can barely play a few fights every day before immchest blocked.. Atleast give me some store purchase to buy much more chest space

Also to note... I have just played this game two days and are level five

Luigi Vitofrancesco
08-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Very good game...
I can fight with my friends?
I preferred the balls in place of these icons because they can be confused with the heroes .

Luigi Vitofrancesco
08-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Very good game...
I can fight with my friends?
I preferred the balls in place of these icons because they can be confused with the heroes .

Can I* (sorry)

Den Abn
08-13-2016, 02:43 PM
i agreed with magnus this game have alot of potential

the thing i dont really like about this game are the campain map
it a huge turn off ,
this game actually have a story not like mgg so i suggest that u guy should change the way u enter a game
i want it look more like MGG (draw something on a box and put a text in there )it more interesting that way)

Brerman
08-14-2016, 12:56 PM
Quick question on Pyk, when placing him on the field it shows no target available, does his ability have the chance to target allies or only himself?

Jeroen Streutker
08-16-2016, 02:14 PM
i find this game boring.
The grapics and animations are not that spectacular as stated in Google Play, the game play is just another puzzle game with some minor extra's added to it. The idea is well thought of only the end result could be a bit better.
I was asked for my opinion so here it is.
Keep up the good work, maybe I enjoy your new games better.

[K] Aza
08-16-2016, 04:16 PM
Hi guys,

As the game has been live for a few days now and several of you have now sent in your feedback, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your feedback!
Whether you have love the game or not, all of it is really useful, thank you very much :)

We have been reading all your comments and they will be passed on to the dev teams.

Best regards,
James

Dustin Comstock
08-17-2016, 09:30 PM
This game is great in terms of strategy and uniqueness. That being said you are going to lose almost all your players very soon if things dont get adjusted. Chests everyone has beaten to death but you've got to adjust it so we can sell/drop them or add a 2nd locksmith. Enemy Ai in the 100 campaigns gets insane buffs. 114 turn 2 they do 290+ damage to any char of mine regardless of position due to Horis. But most of all, the exp curve is what is going to make me and a few others quit. If I have to play 60 campaigns to level to 17 that's too much. Lvl 20s have said its hundreds of fights. This game is anti grind due to the chest problem and some change needs to occur. If something is modified here with exp (let us repeat old levels for reduced exp or give arena mroe exp and loses still get exp) then things will improve. If not... grind will get us all. I do hope you take this into account as it is a wonderful game and the different team strategies are awesome.
Cheers
Yoshi

Red Lap
08-17-2016, 11:07 PM
New to the game and loving it.

Interesting features i'd like implemented:

- Direct play with friends, not just a random opponent.
- Emoticons during PVP battles

That's all for now.

Jacky MGG 2015
08-18-2016, 12:09 PM
Here are some of my opinions about this game:

Design of Game:

-The graphic is nice and full of medieval theme, outstanding design in matching the style of different classes to animals,but I wish to see more when it comes to the pawns (or animal soldiers?) in which they lack variation, typically those with 5 hp, 10 hp and 15 hp.

- The story line is a bit ordinary like typical medieval story. As a player, it would be a great pleasure if there are more plots (other than those ordinary ones which depicts the entire story that the land was under the threat of dark sides and so on...this is easily predictable.)

Game-play Experience:

- It would be more interesting if players can use props or something like spell or ritual power, which provides variation during the tides of war. I have this come to my mind because I have encountered some players in arena which simply moved the pawns, not even use those animal champions.

-The Arena players matching system is a bit "hardcore" to new players like me, especially when I, with rating 530, very often I came across many players with rating of over 700, so, it would be much more balanced if the differences of rating between players are maintained within 10-20, rather than over 200 that I used to come across with.

Prize

-It is reasonable and appealing to players. But in the store, if the options to buy the champions with level of Rarity from "common", "rare", "superb" and "legendary" are the same, that is, you can only buy one from each category, that would be a bit boring. I hope the ratio can maintained within: 4 (common) : 2 (rare/ superb) : 1 (epic)

To be fair, I enjoy this game pretty much and I wish to see its potential to become a popular game that many shall become "Primal Legend" 's fanatics !

Au Yeung HL
08-18-2016, 05:44 PM
Love everything about the game so far (stage 34 now).

The only complaint I have for the game at this moment is the way stage design to give AI advantage such as faster primal gauge / different ability / random power buff which feel artificial and cheap which restrict the stage to have only one hero formation as model answer.

Lord Stark
08-18-2016, 10:14 PM
This game has great potential, i agree with everyones suggestions just as long as its not 1 update. i really dislike games that get new content way too fast. Maybe add new heroes every month and 1 major update every 2 months. It will prolong the life of the game.
Also Campaign needs work, you do the same mission objectives repeatedly just with increasing difficulty. How about coming up with new objectives, maybe timed objectives and stuff thats just different than "destroy this". And try to make campaign utilize all types of heroes.. not just liu, torr and horus. theyre pretty much used in most missions. Heres some campaign suggestions:
-Timed missions:
A. Set time to destroy target
B. Survive X amount of time

-Bonus stages
A. Set Bombs, or Black spaces on the board. Your goal is to accumilate points without hitting the bombs/black marks. The amount of spaces you destroy will get you gold. This could be a daily bonus game played every 24 hours for free players to accumilate gold.
B. Mini games, 1 free play a day and X amount of tries using crystals. Rewards can be chests or rare heroes if lucky.

Lord Stark
08-18-2016, 10:20 PM
Here are some of my opinions about this game:

Design of Game:

-The graphic is nice and full of medieval theme, outstanding design in matching the style of different classes to animals,but I wish to see more when it comes to the pawns (or animal soldiers?) in which they lack variation, typically those with 5 hp, 10 hp and 15 hp.

- The story line is a bit ordinary like typical medieval story. As a player, it would be a great pleasure if there are more plots (other than those ordinary ones which depicts the entire story that the land was under the threat of dark sides and so on...this is easily predictable.)

Game-play Experience:

- It would be more interesting if players can use props or something like spell or ritual power, which provides variation during the tides of war. I have this come to my mind because I have encountered some players in arena which simply moved the pawns, not even use those animal champions.

-The Arena players matching system is a bit "hardcore" to new players like me, especially when I, with rating 530, very often I came across many players with rating of over 700, so, it would be much more balanced if the differences of rating between players are maintained within 10-20, rather than over 200 that I used to come across with.

Prize

-It is reasonable and appealing to players. But in the store, if the options to buy the champions with level of Rarity from "common", "rare", "superb" and "legendary" are the same, that is, you can only buy one from each category, that would be a bit boring. I hope the ratio can maintained within: 4 (common) : 2 (rare/ superb) : 1 (epic)

To be fair, I enjoy this game pretty much and I wish to see its potential to become a popular game that many shall become "Primal Legend" 's fanatics !

I do agree arena matchmaking is unfair, but you can overcome it. try to do just the 5 arenas for the free chest then focus on campaign to level up. the more HP you have the better you can survive in arena. Also we know mostly everyone uses the same heroes in arena, try to find a counter to the most used heroes. My arena team only has 1 offensive hero and 3 support, even if the 1 offense dies, my support mitigate literally all damage and if i do lose it will take at least 20 minutes to beat my defense. most of the time if my offense dies i end up winning with overpowered spaces (regular spaces with 100+ hp).

Pred554
08-21-2016, 03:48 AM
You guys have a very cool concept.

It is very similar to Clash Royale but without the HORRIBLE taunting and mean spirits of "emotes"

I can play another person and lose with dignity not having the winner laugh in my face. Please don't change this.

I am surprised how addicting this game is I am already level 16

Good Job!

WizardTime
08-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Yes it really is a great game, my experience with the matchmaking system is very good. Very addicting but great fun for the whole family.. https://youtu.be/MPTlIp9CL48

Augusto Andrade
08-24-2016, 05:26 PM
Great game indeed.
I wanna know how i get drall!

Also, i have some ideas!
First, let we play agains friends!
Second, the chests take too long to be opening! Let us open at least 2 at same time!!
Third, why u guys dont put at the shop a subscrible like héroes charge? We pay like 3 dollars and win 100 crystals every day!

Thank you!!

max1912
08-27-2016, 05:55 AM
Hi Aza
This is a good game. i have some ideas.
1. Increase chest prize and open time, Because everybody have to work or class but they don't want to miss chest, 1hr is too short for work or class and 4hrs chest is too short for sleep.
- 1hr to 2hrs, 8 to 14 cards
- 4 to 7hrs, 22 to 32 cards
- Fight chest waiting time decrease to 11hrs.
2. Avoid match same opponent continuously, i just lost a high lvl player has very strong cards, i don't want to meet him agian in next match.
3. Have 2 or more decks to switch, time saving for changing heroes.

AnnaTheDragon
08-27-2016, 12:53 PM
The game is really fun, and I normally don't like these types of games, but this one got me hooked. It never gets boring between playing the story line and arena. But I feel arena needs to be a little more balanced than just the number of medals you have. I have played multiple games were my opponent had 200+ more max health points than me. So I feel that character level should also play a role in finding arena opponents. My only other complaint is that Hiru is still "broken" even after the recent patch, I believe his primal guage should be increased, as it can be filled multiple times in a person's turn,or his health should be decreased. But other than these two problems the game is awesome, and I can't wait to see where it goes.

Alexa Campbell
08-27-2016, 01:14 PM
lexabarron.4070 Today at 12:54 PM
Level 128 is absolutely ridiculous. You have two totem gods to destroy in less than three moves. And then you need to have your players on opposite ends of the boards which loses you moves also.

You updated another level where it went from one catapult to two in the second wave. So I know you can change it.

This level I've been stuck on for four days now. FOUR!! I'm absolutely done with this game. I've spent at least £100 in game purchases. And this is the result? Being stuck on a level that is impossible to get through? Five days and playing for hours at a time trying to defeat this level. I've spent minimum of 40 hours trying to get this level.

You need to make it one wave. Or at least in the second wave make it regular Heroes to knock out or just the entire board opponent. This level is too hard and I've tried almost every combination of hero that would do the job and nothing. Closest I got was the second round and reducing their life by 100 points. In five days that's my greatest achievement.

And it says I can train my heroes in the barracks? What does that mean? You can only level them up by having the cards. Can't get cards because I can't move level.
Unless there is another way to make them stronger and a way to bring the summoning cost then that message is irrelevant.
Maybe reduce summoning costs for your actual players and not the opponents please. I have the same heroes and somehow they can get their hero three moves ahead of me with less than half the amount of cards to switch.

Serious update needs to happen with this level alone.

Regards
Lex

gWorldz
08-27-2016, 06:32 PM
lexabarron.4070 Today at 12:54 PM
Level 128 is absolutely ridiculous. You have two totem gods to destroy in less than three moves. And then you need to have your players on opposite ends of the boards which loses you moves also.

You updated another level where it went from one catapult to two in the second wave. So I know you can change it.

This level I've been stuck on for four days now. FOUR!! I'm absolutely done with this game. I've spent at least £100 in game purchases. And this is the result? Being stuck on a level that is impossible to get through? Five days and playing for hours at a time trying to defeat this level. I've spent minimum of 40 hours trying to get this level.

You need to make it one wave. Or at least in the second wave make it regular Heroes to knock out or just the entire board opponent. This level is too hard and I've tried almost every combination of hero that would do the job and nothing. Closest I got was the second round and reducing their life by 100 points. In five days that's my greatest achievement.

And it says I can train my heroes in the barracks? What does that mean? You can only level them up by having the cards. Can't get cards because I can't move level.
Unless there is another way to make them stronger and a way to bring the summoning cost then that message is irrelevant.
Maybe reduce summoning costs for your actual players and not the opponents please. I have the same heroes and somehow they can get their hero three moves ahead of me with less than half the amount of cards to switch.

Serious update needs to happen with this level alone.

Regards
Lex
128 is actually quite easy, you just need to use heroes that target the areas that the totems are in. I use a team of all red heroes for most totem boards it just simplifies beating them if you are focused on only 1 color. Wakai will hit both, if Kiit or Hiru land a hit it can be devastating and Erys if placed properly can take advantage of where the second wave totem god is placed and start working on it as soon as the first one is destroyed.

In my video I placed Erys in the wrong place and wasn't able to use it on the second wave. The first time I beat it I was using Squy instead of Kiit so there is room for substitutions if you don't have the heroes I used.

=== Team ===
Erys Level 2
Kiit Level 5
Wakai Level 4
Hiru Level 7

=== ALT ===
Squy Level 4

Just don't give up, letting it beat you mentally is more of an issue than anything else, never give up :angry:

https://youtu.be/rslW71bvh-Y

hnnng
09-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Love the game and have been playing it for several weeks now. The best thing you have going for you is how generous you are with gems. It is nice to see such a great game where the devs are not super greedy.

Also, it would be great to incorporate events and possibly guilds in the future.

Keep up the amazing work!

hnnng
09-02-2016, 07:12 PM
40 hours and you didn't beat this level.....where your eyes open?

Use an all red team and you can beat it first try, especially with the new recruits.

-Hiru
-Areys
-Kiit
-Kaala

Den Abn
09-10-2016, 06:43 AM
i cant enter the game anymore

Rawbie Moonclaw
09-12-2016, 02:16 AM
I see a lot of potential here to be a truly great mobile game and there is not a lot of mobile games I like so it a big thing when I say I really enjoy this game
I have a ton of ideas and I'm more then willing to share them to see this game evolve and become great
I have high hopes for this game and my biggest advice to you guys and creators is to please please please listen to your community because that has alway be the way games grow for the better
hope to see a ton more from y'all in the future ^w^

RbSwansbrough
10-09-2016, 04:45 AM
I like the premise of the game but I have a couple big problems with it. The biggest problem I have is the leveling up of both my player level and the character level. My problem with the player experience is I can't get any unless I beat a new level and so I am stuck at level 8; even if I go back and beat older levels I still don't get any experience. My problem with the character leveling comes from the fact you need gold and I get less than 100 from the chest and I get maybe 30 from beating a stage. So I have been able to make it to stage 32 and I can't level up my characters so I can't beat the stage and therefore I can't level up my player level. I also have a problem with how on some stages the opp can use it's characters at will without making matches; I have seen this several times in one stage the opponent used his 2 characters twice in one turn and destroyed most of my health in that one turn.