PDA

View Full Version : ˇˇˇNew way to get mutants!!! \ :v /

gogeta405
08-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Well like my last suggestion it's like another suggestion BUT more complemented

Well my idea was making some kind of new stars that let you make a random mutant in it's basic form for example:
if i combine a beast and a robot and i use a Legendary star i can get a random legendary mutant with those gens and the same with other specials like a special star, heroic star and hollyday star

so it were easier to get mutants, BUT if you have problems cuz it's a free game you can sell them for like 500 gold or even 1000 gold
Well.... that's all folks and thanks for your time :V

(sorry if i commited an ortography error on the suggestion i am from Mexico so i am noy an expert in english)

HolyG
08-03-2016, 07:52 PM
Well like my last suggestion it's like another suggestion BUT more complemented

Well my idea was making some kind of new stars that let you make a random mutant in it's basic form for example:
if i combine a beast and a robot and i use a Legendary star i can get a random legendary mutant with those gens and the same with other specials like a special star, heroic star and hollyday star

so it were easier to get mutants, BUT if you have problems cuz it's a free game you can sell them for like 500 gold or even 1000 gold
Well.... that's all folks and thanks for your time :V

(sorry if i commited an ortography error on the suggestion i am from Mexico so i am noy an expert in english)

I would like them more expensive, bc then people would win them so easily and then some might be jealous and this would bring problems to the game, so we'll let the staff think about this XP. But anyways, this is a great idea and I love it :D

gogeta405
08-05-2016, 09:11 PM
maybe you could sell them only on the aniversary like the boxes on credits, that may fix the problems