PDA

View Full Version : No Point in Raising Evo-Level

Alex Mitro
08-04-2016, 06:22 AM
Since Evo 60 or so I have been able to stay and remain in the Top 1% for PvP. I am now Evo 101 and while it is challenging, I have been able to do it every single PvP fight. I have been contemplating on raising my Evo level except for the fact that there seems to be absolutely no benefit. I have a friend who is evo 250 plus and he has a much more difficult time maintaining his top 1% if he can even get there. His tags aren't as powerful either because he's stronger than most of them. So I suppose my question is, aside from gathering more tickets from more players by having a stronger tag, is there any benefit at all to pouring gold and credits into increasing my evo? If not, it seems a little silly Kobojo. Just some food for thought.

HolyG
08-04-2016, 11:46 AM
Since Evo 60 or so I have been able to stay and remain in the Top 1% for PvP. I am now Evo 101 and while it is challenging, I have been able to do it every single PvP fight. I have been contemplating on raising my Evo level except for the fact that there seems to be absolutely no benefit. I have a friend who is evo 250 plus and he has a much more difficult time maintaining his top 1% if he can even get there. His tags aren't as powerful either because he's stronger than most of them. So I suppose my question is, aside from gathering more tickets from more players by having a stronger tag, is there any benefit at all to pouring gold and credits into increasing my evo? If not, it seems a little silly Kobojo. Just some food for thought.

That is maybe because there are a lot people who got their evo 250+ and it's hard to go to the 1%. This is how the PVP system works.

Brandon Charles
08-04-2016, 02:11 PM
I think that is his point HolyG, A player with an evo of 250 shouldn't have a harder time getting to the top 1% than someone with an evo of 60. I think Alex brings up an excellent point. Here's my opinion to the question: I find that in order to balance out your losses to players that steal lots of points you should try to battle as much as possible so you are exposed to more players of various rankings and evos to help pinpoint your ranking. If not then it is something for the development team to look into for sure.

Alex Mitro
08-04-2016, 05:32 PM
That was exactly my point Brandon, thank you. Once again, it is challenging for me to get to the top 1% and keeps me active however, I am very wary of leveling up (I could go up to 200 if the discount arises). The problem is I feel that there would be no benefit to using my 30,000 gold that I saved up. It could go a long way to getting me other things in the game. I'm a huge fan of collecting every mutant and I'm almost there. I was just trying to point out an issue that may be overlooked. Trying to give a players perspective. Thank you for your time!

HolyG
08-04-2016, 08:17 PM
I think that is his point HolyG, A player with an evo of 250 shouldn't have a harder time getting to the top 1% than someone with an evo of 60. I think Alex brings up an excellent point. Here's my opinion to the question: I find that in order to balance out your losses to players that steal lots of points you should try to battle as much as possible so you are exposed to more players of various rankings and evos to help pinpoint your ranking. If not then it is something for the development team to look into for sure.

Dunno Brandon, but this isn't the first time this problem has occurred and tbh I am so happy that people keep reporting problems here and I hope they get a solution. But we should have to wait until the end of the anniversary event. Things are busy around here so all we ask you is to be tuned and give the staff a little time. Again, this problem will be over soon.

Den Abn
08-05-2016, 04:33 AM
Yeah this is very true , player with higher evo alway have to struggle to stay in the top 1%
I know a guy with high evo and he have to fight at least 200 battle every 2 week

HolyG
08-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Yeah this is very true , player with higher evo alway have to struggle to stay in the top 1%
I know a guy with high evo and he have to fight at least 200 battle every 2 week

I know the struggle :/

Alex Mitro
08-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Well I am perfectly content staying at Evo 101 which means I will not be leveling up to Evo 202 as of right now. Until I can some some benefit for wasting 30,000 gold I won't be evo-ing up anymore. A good idea would be to have some prizes or features that get unlocked after a certain evo. Possibly a new set of divisions and PvP. Otherwise, you're just wasting gold to make your fights harder. Thank you for your time.

Faugn Xoosef
08-07-2016, 04:16 AM
The arena system sucks, before when my evo is low, getting to 1% is easy... very easy, but as ones evo gets higher its more harder to score points and maintain rank. Example is when you defeat a Gold rank opponent while your still bronze yet you only get 10 points, just because you have high evo., those puny players with low evo get 100 from you (-20) on your score, but you get trash from them (+10).

So why spend anything to level EVO if all it gives is a disadvantage??

Jonathan Savoie Arsenault
08-07-2016, 02:35 PM
well i want to atleast myself level in 100 but it will take some times

Howard
08-08-2016, 01:43 PM
yes, I have found this a problem for a while lol Perhaps they should introduce evo tiers

Michael Valdez
08-11-2016, 01:02 PM
i think i may be just beginning to see this point you speak of, im at 106 and pvp is almost unplayable. but ah well theres always pve i guess.

also i can take confort in the fact that my tag is half decent being a muddy peat at 106, so its not all rain clouds i guess.

Faugn Xoosef
08-12-2016, 01:19 AM
Hmm..Ok how about this kobojo, its good how the game rewards underdogs, but why they are times when you challenge someone with higher EVO AND RANK than you and only get +10, and yet low evo players get +40-100(-20) when they challenge you?