PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Diablo the mutant

Leon Garcia
08-07-2016, 02:58 AM
Is he worth getting? I mean I'm going to go up to the platinum star but if Diablo isn't worth the credits than I won't try it. Well I mean does anyone have him and know his stats!😂

Faugn Xoosef
08-07-2016, 04:06 AM
look at his stats at the mutopedia , see for yourself, and decide on your own

Brandon Charles
08-07-2016, 06:23 AM
Diablos' health is pretty high but that is pretty much it.

Mr Illuminati
08-07-2016, 10:27 AM
I Got Him Because Its A Exclusive Mutant , I Wont Use Him Much But Its Nice To Have Him In The Collection.

Den Abn
08-07-2016, 10:47 AM
am i the only one around here got bothered by the fact that it didnt have Mystic gene on him ?
like ! Seriously i love the campain even and the special even that i want to see once in a while but having a mutant Named Diablo with no mystic gene?
that was just a huge disapointed.
i mean they can make "demon" for a staring mutant of mystic gene ,but diablo cant have mystic gene ,it kinda feel like u make a cyborg and name it zombie.
(sr for bad english)

Brian Granny
08-07-2016, 11:49 AM
am i the only one around here got bothered by the fact that it didnt have Mystic gene on him ?
like ! Seriously i love the campain even and the special even that i want to see once in a while but having a mutant Named Diablo with no mystic gene?
that was just a huge disapointed.
i mean they can make "demon" for a staring mutant of mystic gene ,but diablo cant have mystic gene ,it kinda feel like u make a cyborg and name it zombie.
(sr for bad english)

I agree. I thought that was pretty strange. He just looks like a collectors item. He doesnt seem too impressive.

Jonathan Savoie Arsenault
08-07-2016, 02:31 PM
i dont really agreed with that i think galactic works also his attack are also strong

Brandon Charles
08-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Lol! I think if something is imprisoned in a soulstone for 200 years, it should probably be considered mythic.

Faugn Xoosef
08-07-2016, 05:19 PM
It would have been ok if the first gene is necro and not galactic, there are many op necros and myths out there, a slow galactic is good as trash tier..

Michael Garde
08-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Lol! I think if something is imprisoned in a soulstone for 200 years, it should probably be considered mythic.

True, but, being "out of this world" and "dead" (as in galactic and necro) is pretty fitting for him really

Howard
08-08-2016, 01:39 PM
I am a bit too late to contribute, but I will opine anyways.

Might as well go for it; credits are easy to come by and is virtually a free mutant!