PDA

View Full Version : New Mutant Idea

ArticunoMC
08-07-2016, 04:14 PM
So I Thought Of This Idea For Quite Some Time And It Seems Cool To Me.

There Would Be A New Building Called The ''Triple Mixer'' And You Get It For Free At Fame 50

So When You Open The Triple Mixer You Need A New Type Of Muterstone Lets Call It ''Mixostone''

When You Have Three Mutants With Full Mixostone You Can Create The New '''Triple-Gene Mutants''

You Very Rarely Can Even Obtain Mutants That Are Not Breedable If You Have Same Gene Mutants And The Chance Would Be 5% ex. King Steven Is A Galactic-Cyber Mutant So If I Were To Use 1 Android, 1 Astro Surfer, And 1 Planet Cleaner I Had A 5% Chance To Obtain King Steven Or Any Other Mutant That Has Those Genes Like Exo-Fish Or Supraman X Or Even Lady Liberty Or Any Other Mutant That Has Those Genes ! (Like A Pvp Mutant Or Event)

+ Stars Work Like In Normal Breeding

Ps: I Have 3 Ideas How You Can Obtain Mixostone 1. You Obtain 1-10 Mixostone Every Battle You Have 2. You Obtain Mixostone By Mutants Leveling Up Or When Your Fame Goes Up (When You Get A Fame Increase Every Mutant Gets 20-50 Mixostone) 3. You Obtain 1-20 Mixostone Winning A Fight And Losing 1-10 Mixostone When You Lose A Fight.

Abdullah King
08-08-2016, 02:13 PM
About that "THREE GENE MUTANT" wouldn't it make the battling more complex lets say we have to chose mutants in PVP fights If the user user have all three mutants with "Three gene" It would become difficult to predict which mutants we are fighting

Also If this happens they will have to add those mutants to the to PVE and the newbies will find this game a bit difficult so it can affect the games popularity

Last thing with "Three Gene Mutants" It will become really easy to win against player who don't have triple gene mutants and higher leveled players will totally kill lower leveled people in PVP battles (That's all from me lets see what the mods say about it)

ArticunoMC
08-08-2016, 02:27 PM
But They Could Make Them Weaker Like The Heroic's Are But They Have The 4 Orbs So With The ''Triple-Genes'' They May Have Multiple Genes But Weaker Stats

Abdullah King
08-09-2016, 04:05 AM
Than it would be really cool

Den Abn
08-11-2016, 01:22 PM
make 3 more gene and let this happen except for most people dont play fb game anymore so this game is kinda dead !