PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to target Horis

DestroyerNL
08-08-2016, 12:13 PM
The AI seems to be able to target Horis at will, while we always target 7 rows in front?

- Erik

[K] Aza
08-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Hi Destroyer,

Thank you for your message.
Indeed, the AI via the campaign is given the possibility of targeting any of your heroes in the campaign while us players have to place down Horis specifically at the right spot in order to hit an opponent.
This is normal and helps us scale up the difficulty in the campaign ;)

Best,
James

Micha? Antoniewicz
08-16-2016, 11:26 PM
Aza;61094']Hi Destroyer,
This is normal and helps us scale up the difficulty in the campaign ;)

This isn't normal. Same champ different rules. Why AI must be in better position even if we have same champs?
Just create new character that actually can target anyone.

Skunkix
08-17-2016, 12:00 AM
This isn't normal. Same champ different rules. Why AI must be in better position even if we have same champs?
Just create new character that actually can target anyone.

Well, in campain Horis may miss as well.

BOT Zane
08-18-2016, 06:01 AM
Well, in campain Horis may miss as well.

I agree that it's not normal. I spent a long time fiddling with the game, trying to figure out how to aim with Horus. If you're going to have different abilities on the same Hero, then a little explanation would have been nice. Would have saved me a lot of time and frustration. But for consistency's sake, they need to be consistent. Or else why don't all the AI Heroes have upgraded abilities? I've never seen the AI Horus miss, he consistently takes down my Heroes with very little effort.

Skunkix
08-18-2016, 06:17 AM
I agree that it's not normal. I spent a long time fiddling with the game, trying to figure out how to aim with Horus. If you're going to have different abilities on the same Hero, then a little explanation would have been nice. Would have saved me a lot of time and frustration. But for consistency's sake, they need to be consistent. Or else why don't all the AI Heroes have upgraded abilities? I've never seen the AI Horus miss, he consistently takes down my Heroes with very little effort.

After some levels (i dont know number) he starts to miss.

Another hero who have a similar mechanic is Karg. NPC Karg hits a random place (or at least for me) but when you use Karg it hits like Horis: the cells him will hit will depend on where you place him.

FearTheFuzzy
08-18-2016, 11:08 AM
Just don't back down guys ! this game doesn't have any energy, so just repeat until you beat ! try different hero configurations, usually torr and horis will allow you to one shot any hero, if horis is giving you trouble , just go for him as soon as possible ! :) hope I helped