PDA

View Full Version : [Question] PVP

zbagOO
08-09-2016, 12:57 AM
Hi. There's a subject that I conider unfair, because no one can tell me why, not even online nor in FAQ's.
So, I have LVL 16 friends who can rank higher than me (I'm LVL 29) in PVP. Because their opponents, while in top 50%, are way weaker than my opponents when I'm in top 98%! Isn't this PVP a platform with all Mutants players? Why do I have to fight agains much powerful opponents, even in top 98%? As I level up, my opponents are stronger and stronger, it's impossible to rank up this way...

Mr Illuminati
08-09-2016, 01:06 AM
Hi. There's a subject that I conider unfair, because no one can tell me why, not even online nor in FAQ's.
So, I have LVL 16 friends who can rank higher than me (I'm LVL 29) in PVP. Because their opponents, while in top 50%, are way weaker than my opponents when I'm in top 98%! Isn't this PVP a platform with all Mutants players? Why do I have to fight agains much powerful opponents, even in top 98%? As I level up, my opponents are stronger and stronger, it's impossible to rank up this way...

You Have A Few Choices.

Keep Training Your Mutants And Breed Them With Bronze, Silver, Gold Or Platinum Stars ( When Level Has Been Reached )
Recruit A Few Powerful Friends & Use Them As Tags
Keep Using Credits To Change Your Enermy In The PvP Battle

Im Not 100% Sure Why Your Getting Harder Enermies I Know Kobojo Are Making Match Making Better.

zbagOO
08-09-2016, 02:28 AM
You Have A Few Choices.

Keep Training Your Mutants And Breed Them With Bronze, Silver, Gold Or Platinum Stars ( When Level Has Been Reached )
Recruit A Few Powerful Friends & Use Them As Tags
Keep Using Credits To Change Your Enermy In The PvP Battle

Im Not 100% Sure Why Your Getting Harder Enermies I Know Kobojo Are Making Match Making Better.

Well, as i keep training, the less I can do...
Even recruiting friends (which I have 100+ lvl friends), i'm constantly being attacked. About 50 attacks per day. One day, I memorized the number of defenses, I played a PVP game, and, as long as I was playing, I was attacked 3 times... :\
I used so much credits to change it, that I discovered that the enemies are a short cycle. Like, 5 different enemies, each one stronger than the other...
This way, I just don't want to play. I contacted Kobojo Support, they told me to ask here to get my answers....
Sorry wasting your time, bro.
And thank you :)

Vickey Knight
08-09-2016, 06:28 AM
All fights will not be simple. For me also higher evo players are there in pvp as challenge.Keep fightig never give up.

Brandon Charles
08-09-2016, 03:51 PM
I never use credits to change the battles since they can be used to level up. I like to think I lose early to get it out of the way. You can go an entire week loosing and then win the rest of your battles. The longer you play the more progress you will make with your team. You essentially just try to out last or play more than those who joined when you did and your percentage will eventually go up.

Faugn Xoosef
08-10-2016, 04:32 AM
Lvl 16 is too low for pvp anyway so dont expect good results, so just play along for now while looking for strong tags to add, keep doing campaign till u get evo 25 , thats where pvp becomes good. it becomes.better if your.evo 30, this is the goldilocks zone, expect getting +100 in ur battles if u got good tag, and a platinum team,