PDA

View Full Version : RE: Black hole experiment, crafting etc

Michael Valdez
08-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Hello, I have seen many complaints about the black hole experiment, so heres my two cents.

There is NOTHING wrong with it, i use it to its fullest. the power up badges, i use those in conjunction with medikits and heres what i get for two badges and three small medikits: Jackpot token, two level 1 orb, one level two orb, four large medikits, another badge, OR four bronze stars. If i get three rounds of badges thats ok, i just put those back into circulation. i unlike some i am most certainly willing to put the work in and dont expect everything to be handed to me all on a plate. No need to change anything about it, its quite perfect the way it is.

Vickey Knight
08-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Thats how black hole works. We will not be sure what we will get.

Brandon Charles
08-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Most of the complaints I have seen revolve around the altered odds of getting jackpot tokens and some of the rarer items. I will admit that it was nice to have such easy access to jackpot tokens but I assume it was for the best. No harm in putting some extra work in to get your wanted items.

Faugn Xoosef
08-10-2016, 03:07 PM
black hole is useless

Vickey Knight
08-10-2016, 04:28 PM
black hole is useless

Many players find it usefull.

Brandon Charles
08-10-2016, 06:07 PM
I used it to complete my gold bingo grid a while back, I just use it for the level 4 orbs now. Too hardcore to complete platinum grid by crafting bronze stars for me. Otherwise I guess it depends on what you use it for.

Faugn Xoosef
08-11-2016, 03:19 AM
Why blackhole is usless:

1. need stars? then craft for a specific star ! no need for blackhole
2. need platinum star ? win at pvp 1% for lowbies is easy.to.get compared to highbies
3. need medpacks? why do blackhole when u can directly get medpacks? even 4 med bldgs is enough
4. Need jackpot tokens? (Before this is the best use for blakhole, the easiest resource to get tokens using medpacks as ingredient) so what happened? kobojo reduced the drop chance so dont expect much. one can get them.directly in arena and events
5. need reactor tokens? again in events
6. need power ups? get them at daily gifts and crafting

- There are no fixed recipes for good stuff., so until then

Black Hole is useless

inspirit999
08-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Why blackhole is usless:

2. need platinum star ? win at pvp 1% for lowbies is easy.to.get compared to highbies
3. need medpacks? why do blackhole when u can directly get medpacks? even 4 med bldgs is enough
4. Need jackpot tokens? (Before this is the best use for blakhole, the easiest resource to get tokens using medpacks as ingredient) so what happened? kobojo reduced the drop chance so dont expect much. one can get them.directly in arena and events

Black Hole is useless

You get bronze stars from crafting four and three. Large medits cost alot with blackhole u can get four large easily. So sorry but its not useless. Almost every mutant thats important to me has orbs, so u cant tell me its useless, maybe to you and handful of others but not me.

Michael Valdez
08-11-2016, 08:11 AM
Why blackhole is usless:

Black Hole is useless

Ok lets examine your points: you say "there are no fixed recipes" so everything in this game should be fixed? So three tugs on the slot machine should net you a star? Right? Rubbish! You dont get the luxury of alchemical transformation with the black hole and the reason it would be dreadfully boring to know what you are going to get around every turn. Every time i take two steps i break wind, every time i eat a cheeseburger i jump 1.2 inches higher than before. What? Really? Life isnt like that and neither should this game be. So what if the drop chance is reduced? Then dont craft! Simple! Leave the crafting to the experts and find your easier way.

Also i would like to add that u can get reactor tokens from the blackhole but by your statement it doesnt appear like you know that.

So highbies as you call them they can do one? They dont count? I find myself probably in between at 106 evo and i love the fact that there is another way to get gold and platinum stars. Why try to ruin it for those who like it? I find alot of things in society are taken away by the complaining minority. Well NOT THIS TIME! I stand here in defense of it saying it works for ME! Its very useful, very nice addition to the game, and those who dont like it, theres the door!

By door i mean the door to the black hole experiment room lol, naturally.

Den Abn
08-11-2016, 01:20 PM
let be honest , we all put small med pack in there and hope to get better stuff. (which is kinda easy)

and dont forget secret recipe that giv u lv 3 and lv4 orb

Faugn Xoosef
08-12-2016, 01:08 AM
what makes you think slot machine should have a fixed result? lol you are funny- its a gambling machine, and everyone knows you can get reactors from BH, but thats just BS chance not worth mentioning., there is the crafting machine for anything else that a player needs. True one can get something "good "from it if you sacrifice 2 or 3 things are of equal value., which is counterproductive. Unless it works like a "Horadric Cube" , blakchole is useless. There are ways to surely get things in game that is doesnt need black hole.

Brandon Charles
08-12-2016, 02:17 AM
I mean yea you could spend money or gold on the items you want or you could win them as prizes from PvE and PVP, but if you are a free player and don't want to pay for anything then turning health packs into platinum stars, level 4 orbs and tokens is a great albeit slow process and is a low level free players best friend.

Michael Valdez
08-12-2016, 07:31 AM
what makes you think slot machine should have a fixed result? lol you are funny- its a gambling machine, and everyone knows you can get reactors from BH, but thats just BS chance not worth mentioning., there is the crafting machine for anything else that a player needs. True one can get something "good "from it if you sacrifice 2 or 3 things are of equal value., which is counterproductive. Unless it works like a "Horadric Cube" , blakchole is useless. There are ways to surely get things in game that is doesnt need black hole.

All i see is a case of it not working for you and making me wealthy in orbs, tokens, etc