PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Don't destroy your own game Kobojo

Bert Huylebroeck
08-10-2016, 07:35 PM
I'm seeing the new zoomorph/saber mutant Noren in the Mutopedia.

Please KOBOJO, let this NOT be your answer to Muddypeat. Only nerf the OP mutant. Don't create new OP mutants. Else all old units will become useless. I have played other popular games who did the same thing. They kept creating new and stronger units wich made all the old units useless. But the difference was too big and many people left the game.

Noren is even more powerfull then Muddypeat, but please DO NOT DO THAT. People who took a lot of time creating a good team and tactics, will be pissed and leave the game. If this will be the way the game is going, I also will be leaving the game. And I like this game a lot, so I hope I don't have to quit because of bad management.

Change his stats before he is released, then nobody can complain.

Greetings

Jonathan Savoie Arsenault
08-10-2016, 08:06 PM
i think its good to counter muddypeat i lke the stats of noren ill take him over muddy on my team anytime

Brandon Charles
08-10-2016, 08:52 PM
If it makes you feel better this mutant will be exclusive so you won't be able to breed extras. It is important for games to include new characters that don't suck once in a while. Personally I am glad we will be having another mutant to come and shake pvp up allowing players to explore with new tactics. Judging by the length and duration of the nerf Muddypeat thread I think it is safe to say some players will never be satisfied with new mutants being better then the previous OP mutants of the arena as long as they do not have them or something to flawlessly counter them. I look forward to seeing something in the arena that will kick the bucket right off Muddypeats head :)

Faugn Xoosef
08-11-2016, 04:06 AM
The issue is how can an F2P player counter a muddypeat, noreen, brittany team? or is this going to be a full pay to win later on? because if its pay.to win it will be like cosmic break or global assault., - a ghostown

Brandon Charles
08-11-2016, 05:36 AM
The issue is how can an F2P player counter a muddypeat, noreen, brittany team? or is this going to be a full pay to win later on? because if its pay.to win it will be like cosmic break or global assault., - a ghostown

Doesn't sound like you like the game very much Faugn! :O

Michael Valdez
08-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Noren interesting, ill have to look into getting one.

Den Abn
08-11-2016, 01:08 PM
yeah i agreed it OP (but i think i still abit weaker than muddy)

So it is an exclusive mutant , which mean it harder to collect or maybe it uncollectable ?(this never happen before)
they want to bring back the necro gene to the pvp by making muddypeat abit stronger than other ,seem they kinda buff it too much, now they too lazy to fix it.
Now look what happen !another OP sh*t gonna be all over the pvp becaz of their "bumby" mistake

i think that they can still nerf muddypeat by decrease it speed . i only time i remeber they ever change anything is maybe battletoad .
(sr for bad english)
im kinda disapointed of what they are doing now. and abit disapointed about u brandon.

Brian Granny
08-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Muddypeat is still way better. His speed to power ratio is ridiculous. This new mutant seems strong but not on the same level muddypeat is.

Brandon Charles
08-11-2016, 06:15 PM
yeah i agreed it OP (but i think i still abit weaker than muddy)

So it is an exclusive mutant , which mean it harder to collect or maybe it uncollectable ?(this never happen before)
they want to bring back the necro gene to the pvp by making muddypeat abit stronger than other ,seem they kinda buff it too much, now they too lazy to fix it.
Now look what happen !another OP sh*t gonna be all over the pvp becaz of their "bumby" mistake

i think that they can still nerf muddypeat by decrease it speed . i only time i remeber they ever change anything is maybe battletoad .
(sr for bad english)
im kinda disapointed of what they are doing now. and abit disapointed about u brandon.

Such a shame Den :( I thought we were such great friends! I admit that Noreen is a little pricey, but you get what your golds' worth.

Bert Huylebroeck
08-11-2016, 07:05 PM
According to my formula (every legendary platinum mutant from grid I- IV is 100, no mather what speed), muddy is 130,1, but Noren is 137,6.
Third best mutant has score of 110,9.
But Muddy has the best abilty when having such high attack with his retaliate. And with his 3,7 Noren will be attacked by more then one, while muddy with his 4,76 has less opponents who can attack him. So for me they are almost equal. But both equally OP and completly ruin the game. I agree with Den Abn, but I even warned before he was released that this can turn their entire game. Pitty Kobojo does not see this. Maybe if they get hit in their wallets, their eyes will open, but then it will be too late. I predict another game that goes down the drain.

Faugn Xoosef
08-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Doesn't sound like you like the game very much Faugn! :O
its for balance, p2p may overlook these things because it wont matter to them, but for an f2p this is something. Maybe ive seen too many games die thats why, bottomline here is that devs should not.overlook balance issues

Brandon Charles
08-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Well as a free player all I can say is that I don't think you have much to worry about with Noren being OP, he's pretty easy to take out. He has been sloppy seconds for my speeders in pvp and with a speed that low, I don't have much faith that it will become the "Muddypeat killer" or unbalance the game anytime soon. Personally he seems more like a polar opposite upgrade to banker. A high health bar won't save Noren when a Dezinger Robo-punches it right in the horn :P

Marshall Lee Abadeer
08-12-2016, 06:55 AM
Noren is still Bugged as of right now. Fix this asap...

And it counters Banker for making Money. im earning about 3m every 6 hours...

Brandon Charles
08-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Thank you for your patience everybody! Noren was indeed bugged and as a result his saber attack has been fixed and his credits per hour have been lowered. If anyone has any bug issues in the future I encourage you to to contact the support team! :)