PDA

View Full Version : Hmm Noren?

Mr Illuminati
08-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Would You Guys Pay 2,000 Gold For Noren?

Not Sure If I Should Buy Him Or Not Any Help Would Be Worth It

Thank You

Brian Granny
08-11-2016, 05:18 PM
I got him. Stats seem really powerful and he can match against muddypeat. I will let u know how he is when im done leveling him

Mr Illuminati
08-11-2016, 05:21 PM
I got him. Stats seem really powerful and he can match against muddypeat. I will let u know how he is when im done leveling him

Thank You , I Have 6,400 Gold And Theres Another 1,500 Left For Me To Get Out Of The Gold Bingo Grid So Im 70% Yes To Buying Him 30% Not To.

If I Purchase Him & My Incubator Is Full Will He Go Into My Inventory?

Brandon Charles
08-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Yes, he will go straight to your inventory if the incubator is full. Also he makes more credits than Banker does, I think that's a quality that hasn't really been mentioned yet.

Mr Illuminati
08-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Yes, he will go straight to your inventory if the incubator is full. Also he makes more credits than Banker does, I think that's a quality that hasn't really been mentioned yet.

Thank You , Guss I Shall Buy Him :)

Brian Granny
08-11-2016, 08:55 PM

Wow thats awesome. I did not know that. Definitely seems worth the gold then along with those great stats :-)

Brandon Charles
08-11-2016, 08:58 PM
I hadn't noticed earlier and you couldn't tell from the mutopedia, but aside from the health being high and the credits per hour being astronomical there is one other quality that should be noted: The beast attack of this mutant is 5x stronger than its saber attack. At level 50 his beast attack is 11004 while his saber is a measly 2733. He may be awesome, but his strength is limited.

Bert Huylebroeck
08-11-2016, 09:54 PM
I hadn't noticed earlier and you couldn't tell from the mutopedia, but aside from the health being high and the credits per hour being astronomical there is one other quality that should be noted: The beast attack of this mutant is 5x stronger than its saber attack. At level 50 his beast attack is 11004 while his saber is a measly 2733. He may be awesome, but his strength is limited.

You should check another tread who mentioned an error. The saber attack stopped growing from level 10. If this is done on purpose, then they use his powerfull stats only for making people spend their gold (like I did) and then I quit because that would be a ripp off

Brandon Charles
08-11-2016, 10:58 PM
I had totally forgotten about that post when I had written this :/ I have a feeling they did that to balance Noren out due to his high health, attack and income. If this is indeed the result of a bug then I am sure it will be corrected very shortly.

Chad Sanderson
08-12-2016, 01:54 AM
If Noren's attack isn't a bug I'm quitting this game for good. I spent a ton of gold on him, and there was absolutely no way of telling that his attack didn't work in the same way as all the other mutants. Complete Bs on Kobojo's part if true.

Brian Granny
08-12-2016, 04:42 AM
Yes that would be a scumbag move by kobojo. I did not notice that either. I hope they fix this. It would be a waste of gold smh

Leon Garcia
08-12-2016, 07:41 AM
I hope they fix it because I bought him in the hopes of destroying muddypeats ��

Michael Valdez
08-12-2016, 01:12 PM
omg really? Noren would be anyones best purchase yet. even if that mutant horribly sucks to no end, its credit production is 5 x more than any other mutant. Noren is more valuable on a 4 mutant platform than all the other 3 mutants combined! and i dont have one. next time he pops up in the shop im getting em.

Michael Valdez
08-12-2016, 01:15 PM
ALSO if they come out with a Noren like credit yielding mutant im getting that one too!

Brandon Charles
08-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Sorry everyone Noren was indeed bugged and has been fixed, so as a result:
1. His saber attack is the same as his zoomorph attack
2. His credit per hour have been lowered.

Sorry for the inconvenience!