PDA

View Full Version : Gold refund

Stefan Alexandru
08-12-2016, 03:14 PM
How can I do a refund because you trolled me to buy that Noren and now you nerfed it. I lost my 4k gold and I want it back .

Asketa
08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Same... I had 10.000 and something gold. I bought 5 Norens... and now they are useless. Why do I need 5 same legendary mutants that do nothing? I want my 8.000 gold back, 1 Noren is enough.

Vickey Knight
08-12-2016, 04:17 PM
How can I do a refund because you trolled me to buy that Noren and now you nerfed it. I lost my 4k gold and I want it back .
You should have thought about it before not after spending gold.

Brandon Charles
08-12-2016, 05:09 PM
All purchase issues should be directed to support! :) You can get there by clicking the red button below or by clicking Vickeys' blue support link. Also attack stats have been fixed though it is a bummer that the credits per hour were lowered :( Good luck!

Vickey Knight
08-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Sorry i didint hear about the bug. Please contact support i hope they can help you.

Asketa
08-12-2016, 06:23 PM
You should have thought about it before not after spending gold.

I strongly disagree with you Vickey. It's like buying a car in real life, and then driving few kilometers before it stops broken, because of some malfunction or issue that seller didn't mention, kept it a secret. In court of law it's called an "intentional deception".

Of course, I understand this is just a game, but same logic applies. If generating credits on Noren was bugged, it's Kobojo's mistake, not ours as customers, and we paid their mistake with our in game currency that some of us paid real money for it. Some kind of refund must take place.

Mr Illuminati
08-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Lucky Me I Only Purchased One Noren, Im Not Sure You Will Be Granted A Refund, But You Can Always Try.

Michael Valdez
08-13-2016, 07:01 AM
Im calling this the norengate incident