PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Buranka Overdue

Jake Corrie
08-13-2016, 08:13 AM
Hey guys, you's need to be aware of the huge amount of negative feedback regarding this limited skin Buranka that was released in GOLD. I am one of thousands who have been waiting for Platinum Buranka, seriously, take a look here at the comments on the app page.

https://www.facebook.com/Mutants.Genetic.Gladiators/

Abdullah King
08-15-2016, 02:53 PM
I just wanted to say that almost all mutants mutants have got their platinum stage but still this mutant => Branka has yet to be given it's platinum form so I request MGG to release Platinum Branka because people want this to be platinum :D so badly.

ArticunoMC
08-15-2016, 07:13 PM
What Is A Branka

Ive Only Heard Of Buranka

Abdullah King
08-17-2016, 04:54 PM
Spelling mistake :P

HolyG
08-17-2016, 08:23 PM
What Is A Branka

Ive Only Heard Of Buranka

Please no graphic language on the forum!

ArticunoMC
08-18-2016, 02:11 AM
Please no graphic language on the forum!

Although I Did Kinda Censor It, i Wont Anymore :)

(I Wont Swear Anymore I Mean)

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Hey guys, you's need to be aware of the huge amount of negative feedback regarding this limited skin Buranka that was released in GOLD. I am one of thousands who have been waiting for Platinum Buranka, seriously, take a look here at the comments on the app page.

https://www.facebook.com/Mutants.Genetic.Gladiators/

Personally, I dont think thy would be releasing a platinum version of it anytime soon. I mean, Buranka's already got decent damage and speed with curse ability, not mentioning tha BOTH his skills are spread attacks. If he does get released in an even stronger version that may possibly ruin the games balance and there will be even more negative feedback coming from those who dont have him yet, which i believe is a greater majority in this game since this games population consists largely of free players who cant afford premium gold only shop releases or newbies.