PDA

View Full Version : 10 Gold Stars Used No Correct Parents :(

Mr Illuminati
08-13-2016, 02:49 PM
Hello MGG Whats The Correct Parents For Undead Dragon & Tooti Gooey?

I Have Tried A Few Mutants And Used 10 Gold Stars And Not Been Successful :-(

They Are The Last Two I Need To Complete The Gold Bingo Grid.

Any Ideas?

Mr Illuminati.

Brandon Charles
08-13-2016, 03:45 PM
There isn't a set combination for the two, other than persistence and monogene mutants you could take a break from trying to breed those two? I have a feeling the game is trying to slow you down :P

Mr Illuminati
08-13-2016, 03:56 PM
There isn't a set combination for the two, other than persistence and monogene mutants you could take a break from trying to breed those two? I have a feeling the game is trying to slow you down :P

I Shall Not Quit ! XD Until Tengu Is In The Shop Tomorrow XD , I Got Two Gold Cobrakis Out Of The Ten Stars So Managed To Get Him In Platinum :-) So I Guess Its Not To Bad .... Do You Know What The Mutant Is For Completing The Gold Bingo Grid?

Vickey Knight
08-13-2016, 04:30 PM
Best of luck

Howard
08-13-2016, 04:45 PM
Perhaps take a break! You can even get them by accident when trying to get a legendary (like failing to get a tengu and end up with an undead dragon!)

Mr Illuminati
08-13-2016, 04:59 PM
Best of luck

Thank You.

Mr Illuminati
08-13-2016, 05:00 PM
Perhaps take a break! You can even get them by accident when trying to get a legendary (like failing to get a tengu and end up with an undead dragon!)

I Will Just Have To Craft Craft Craft & Breed Breed Breed XD Ill Get There Eventually.

Brian Granny
08-13-2016, 05:22 PM
Ironically u get tengu for completing the gold grid lol. So dont waste gold buying him in the shop

Mr Illuminati
08-13-2016, 06:32 PM
Ironically u get tengu for completing the gold grid lol. So dont waste gold buying him in the shop

Thank You & I Have Just Completed It XD

HolyG
08-13-2016, 06:47 PM

I had the same problem remember? Yes it is trying to slow you down but once the game is tired of you spending all their mutostreone they will give you the mutants you need. I got them all in the same day after a month and 500+ gold.

Mr Illuminati
08-13-2016, 09:22 PM
I had the same problem remember? Yes it is trying to slow you down but once the game is tired of you spending all their mutostreone they will give you the mutants you need. I got them all in the same day after a month and 500+ gold.

I Got It Completed , However , I Spent 1,000 Gold And Crafted A Lot Of Stars XD

Brian Granny
08-14-2016, 02:58 AM
I Got It Completed , However , I Spent 1,000 Gold And Crafted A Lot Of Stars XD

See, now u wont have to buy tengu from the shop :-)

Mr Illuminati
08-14-2016, 09:33 AM
See, now u wont have to buy tengu from the shop :-)

Thats Correct , Thank You For Letting Me Know!