PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Mystery heros and how to unlock them

CreatName
08-16-2016, 01:59 PM
Like i ask on title what is mystery heros? are them more stronger than usual heros even better than epics heros? how can unlock them? Thank for reading!

[K] Aza
08-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Hi there,

As much as I would love to help you out here, this is one occasion where I am going to let you guys discover them as you go ;)
If other, more experienced players, have information on this, I would be very happy if they could share it!

Enjoy the discovery guys!

Best,
James

Skunkix
08-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Mistery heros are the question mark heros? If yes i belive -not totally sure- you will find them on chest on shops. Lets make a point here: at least till lvl 10 one of the mistery heroes is pike(or w/e, the badass spiked mammal with shield and sword) and hes legendary. This means you will be more like finding him on a 12hs chest.-

Plz more pro players correct me if in wrong

Cheers

CreatName
08-16-2016, 07:10 PM
well if ya say was that will be good for me because I already open 2 12hours chest one at lv 11 and one at lv13 and have legendary card!!! maybe ya right at the point only the chest in shop no have legendary heros, am i right James?? :)) I guess the answer is let me discover by myself haha however thank for reading!!!

CreatName
08-16-2016, 07:19 PM
well sorry for the last post i was post so fast so have wrong words. correct is: only the chest in shop have legend heros right? or if have in radom chest the % very small like 0,1%? :)) but anyway this is great game thank for team and thank for reading

CreatName
08-16-2016, 07:26 PM
Well sorry again because i make mistakes agian lol!!! :)) the true is i have no legendarys in those 2 12hours chest and have some of bad card that quite bad to me but still ok. Sorry for bother you James because the system say i can only edit the post under 3 minutes it and good if ya change it to 10 minutes and i will forget ya change your words in another topic xD . Sorry and thank for reading

Skunkix
08-16-2016, 07:32 PM
Clash Royale have a similar chest sistem. It is posible to drop legendary for ANY chest but certain chest have secured legendary drops.
Im still not totally sure but i think its the same sistem here. like 90%sure

CreatName
08-16-2016, 07:44 PM
haha well if that true i was a some bad luck guy right xD

Skunkix
08-16-2016, 09:29 PM
haha well if that true i was a some bad luck guy right xD

Well if the sistem is like CR, you actually have to be REALLY LUCKY to get a legendary on a chest with not 100%drop legendary. Think the fact a normal chest gives you like 4 varieties of cards and 1 is always gold. The odds must be really low for a legendary in comparation with Normal/Epic Cards

CreatName
08-16-2016, 10:30 PM
well actually there are no chest 100% have legendary heros so that not mean REALLY LUCKY or not xD but we can ask James there are any chest have 100% no drop legendary heros :)) and the chest i open was the second expansive in the shop lol well that make me feel quiet bad

Skunkix
08-16-2016, 10:40 PM
Yeah well for some reason i meaned legendary as Purple. Little mistake xD