PDA

View Full Version : LVL 34 Need Help

Vidra
08-17-2016, 06:25 PM
Hey all,

been playing for a few days now and really enjoying the game, but there's a bit of a problem... I'm completely stuck on lvl 34. --'
I can't even get through the first wave of it. I'm currently lvl 9, and I've tried different hero combos, but either I have lucky rounds but run out of health, or simply get rekt by Horis.

Any tips on what to focus on (ie. trees first, then Horis, etc.) or what heroes helped you? Thanks in advance!

Brerman
08-17-2016, 06:41 PM
You gotta move quick on 34. I recommend bringing Torr and Horis to deal direct damage to the targets, Torr to blast his way through the tree. Bane and Masha are good options for giving your troops more defense and also building more damaging chains to knock down the trees if you have to.

This focus on green and yellow can be hit or miss so it may take a few tries until the board gives you enough of the colors you need. Good luck!

Vidra
08-17-2016, 08:17 PM
Thank you so-so-so much!! :D I DID IT ON 2ND TRY!!

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii609/tamedstorm/Screenshot_2016-08-17-20-56-41_zps5uqxuci3.png

Brerman
08-17-2016, 10:50 PM
Great! Torr and Horis are serious bash brothers for many campaign levels.

FearTheFuzzy
08-17-2016, 10:55 PM
Definitely I call them the yellow brothers, they are great, I use Torr, Horis, Hiru, Huron, I'm currently at 90 with that team ! :D Just do Your best and try to advance, don't forget this game has no "energy" so you can keep trying until you succeed :)