PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] 1) Horis deals no damage 2) 9000000 moves

FearTheFuzzy
08-17-2016, 10:50 PM
Hey guys ! 1st, Congratulations on the release of this game, its really a great game and already got me hooked.

1) Ok, now lets get to business, I'm currently at level 90, and over several level's, the enemies Horis used he's skill and did no damage, I noticed it was mainly when Horis shot Torr, As I mentioned above, it happened over several levels so i can't pin point on a specific one.

2) It happened only once, but I still want to report that, it happened in the early levels, again, sorry I don't remember which one, It was a 2 waved battle, I had 1 more move, and I cleared he wave with that move.
then the second wave started, I still had 0 moves, and then suddenly if glitched and I got 91239124 moves, something huge, I thought it was a mistake and wont work, but I was able to finish the level (Its not considered cheating right ?! :D). Just wanted to let you know.

Sorry I can't provide you with additional information.

Brerman
08-17-2016, 11:03 PM
When Horis did no damage did you see a "wind" animation? I've seen this on occasion and since the AI Horis can target out of his row I've assumed this happens sometimes as a chance to dodge so he's not always one-shotting your heroes to death.

FearTheFuzzy
08-17-2016, 11:10 PM
Indeed I have, I assumed it was just the attack animation + it happened several times in concession, so I didn't think it was dodge chance because, no way dodge chance would be so high as to miss so many times.

Skunkix
08-18-2016, 01:09 AM
When Horis did no damage did you see a "wind" animation? I've seen this on occasion and since the AI Horis can target out of his row I've assumed this happens sometimes as a chance to dodge so he's not always one-shotting your heroes to death.

This must be the answer. ComputerHoris would be too much overpowered if he have a hit chance of 100% for more than 1XX HP on any target

Meo
08-18-2016, 10:56 PM
I don't know about 1.

But #2 happened to me once in the 40-some levels.