PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Arena point and prizes

CreatName
08-18-2016, 03:33 AM
Hi everyone and James!
I have a question is what if i have high arena point? do i earn somthings if i have enough points to earn somethings? and how many points do i need to win that prize if that prize could be true? if not so how arena point working for? Thank for for reading!

Skunkix
08-18-2016, 06:12 AM
If you are talking about this (http://i.imgur.com/VmUGnOK.png)

In most games, pvp points are only for ranking and matchmaking. Dont know if the devs have any idea about honor npc vendor or something like that but im almost sure they dont...

CreatName
08-18-2016, 07:38 AM
Hi Skunkix!
Thank ya for answers almost all me questions but the one i want to answer me is James :)) atleast him know more than ya and if him see ya already answer my question so him will not rely me! because him want we discover the game by myself xD!! i bet 75% him will not answer now lol.well the game more interesting if have prize ya know? Some game i play have that prize and everyone want to have it so the game success. if not have maybe this is good idea for James to make it have in game.however thank you Skunkix and thank for reading!!!

Suppla BIT
08-18-2016, 08:06 AM
i hope they put some features for pvp players !!
remember to sign the petition for arena chest in the other post !
:)

[K] Aza
08-18-2016, 09:40 AM
Hi Guys,

Today your arena score (or ELO) is only useful to try to match you with someone of similar score.
Whether or not you agree with the way ELO works, it's a number that is supposed to give you an indication of how strong you are in competitive play.

We definitely hope to bring more PvP features to the game in the future and your ELO score may become useful for other things in the future, but for the moment, it's only real uses are 1. help match you in PvP, and 2. Show off your skill.

Hope this helps!
James

Suppla BIT
08-18-2016, 10:57 AM
Pls James, tell them to introduce a page whit the full rankings, it s easy and for players is important !!

[K] Aza
08-18-2016, 11:06 AM
Pls James, tell them to introduce a page whit the full rankings, it s easy and for players is important !!

We've definitely got something like that planned for future patches.
I'll tell you more when this feature is getting closer to be released but don't expect it too soon.

Keep an eye out on our Facebook page if you want all the latest information (that's where it will be posted first most of the time):
https://www.facebook.com/primallegends/

Best regards,
James