PDA

View Full Version : Level 8 need help with a new team idk which cards are good

Rafeal Baez
08-18-2016, 02:04 PM
I just started the game and got to quest 28 and can't get passed it. Some one help plz I'm level 8

Brerman
08-18-2016, 06:08 PM
Focus with Horis and Torr. Karg, if you have him, can also get some big damage on the back. Bane is great for making your units more powerful and you can use Masha too if you don't have Karg to get your damage dealers hitting more often.

Rafeal Baez
08-18-2016, 07:22 PM
Should I use squy??

Skunkix
08-18-2016, 07:57 PM
On campain focus on heroes with a knowed target instead of a random target (exept on levels with biig bosses). Torr and Horis will be your best friends in a lot of levels. Another one who is really handy is Liu but you will get it on account lvl 9. There is a bunch of missions where the target is on the middle, Liu almost always oneshots these targets,

Cheers

Rafeal Baez
08-18-2016, 08:24 PM
Should I upgrade my characters even if I don't use them???

Meo
08-18-2016, 08:31 PM
I don't upgrade characters I don't use because it's gets costly later on (but that's just me)

Skunkix
08-18-2016, 08:37 PM
Should I upgrade my characters even if I don't use them???

No, waste of gold. Upgrade only your team characters till level 5 and save if you unlock best characters after. If you are really sure of your strategy then upgrade more than lvl5

Meo
08-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Forgot to answer the OP's question. Are you talking about PvP or the levels?

I think that the levels actually require more strategy and different heros are good. I'm usually all offense but when you need to protect your own target while dealing damage PyK is really handy. Or when you need to destroy their hero I like Shura.

Rafeal Baez
08-18-2016, 09:09 PM
I'm talking about the levels

Meo
08-18-2016, 10:41 PM
I'm talking about the levels

It really depends on the board and what you need to accomplish.

When you need to destroy the target and the target are heros you should use guys that don't miss like Shura/Horis. Random attacks are better than the guy that hits 8 in the middle if you need to destroy a target and the target is located in the back (for me).

But if live points don't matter cause you need to defend your target while attacking. I prefer at least one healer/defender.

Rafeal Baez
08-19-2016, 01:11 AM
So my chest slots are all full and I've been still doing quest. Should I not being doing that??

WizardTime
08-21-2016, 05:52 PM
Hey there! For me, the fun is in the arena mode. Don't worry if you don't have room for chests, you can still play. Check out these videos for some tips on how to play arena and some team ideas.. (I love Squy!)

https://youtu.be/MPTlIp9CL48

Cheers,
WizardTime