PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Lvl 47

doerck
08-18-2016, 02:38 PM
Hi everyone,
I have got a problem with this level. I'm not fast enough to kill both cannons within the turn limit.
Which heroes should i use? Anybody got a hint for me? 😃
Cheers,
doerck

Brerman
08-18-2016, 03:40 PM
Luck may have to be on your side when it comes to the matches but I think the best squad is Torr, Horis, Karg and Huron. Huron can be a lifesaver if his ability lands on one of the cannons so try to focus on blue matches, that way if you do land it you can use Torr and Horis to beat down the other.

This one is pretty tricky, but the right sequence of matches can give more than enough energy.

Meo
08-18-2016, 10:53 PM
Yeah, you need to be lucky and have a good board so you get your colour combo in the first couple of tries. I had to try like 15 times before I got lucky enough.

I had Hiru, Torr, Squy and Horis at the time (Squy and Hiru are hit/miss).

Vidra
08-19-2016, 06:40 PM
I tried like 30 times in a row - as in, sometimes I glanced at the board as soon as the level started and I could see I could not make much of it. You have to make every single move count. After a while I "gave up", put my phone down for a while, and a few hours later I simply got it on first try. :D You just need lots of luck!

r0bby
08-21-2016, 08:23 AM
I just beat this with Hiru, Torr, and Squy (Horis was also on my team but he can't target the cannons post patch). I can confirm that it requires a lot of luck and a good board. I finally got a starting board with a lot of red/yellows so I could get Hiru out in one move and just kept having him fire. Since they changed him in the patch if you can get him out early and keep having him fire with some luck he should take out one of the cannons on his own. After that I had Squy and Torr take care of the remaining cannon. Whatever team you try I would strongly recommend using no more than two colors because you need to be able to focus and maximize each turn. Hiru is very random but I can't imagine beating this without him. Good luck and hopefully Kobojo patches this level soon.