PDA

View Full Version : [MGG Official] The Super Mutants Slots has moored!

[K] Allen Bernard
08-18-2016, 05:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5EkQEHW.png
Dear Psy-Captains!

The Mutants Slots is evolving and multiplying, giving you access to 3 Slot machines instead of 1!

Please welcome the Super Mutants Slots!

Expected release dates:
Facebook: August 18th, 2016
Android: August 19th, 2016
iOS: August 22nd, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/SlkeHCD.png
THE LUCKY SLOT!

Similar to the machine you used to play until now, this machine contains many different items.

In this machine, we also implemented a brand new FREE SPIN feature: Every 6 hours, you will be offered a free chance to play so stay alert and check if this icon appears when on your roof!
http://i.imgur.com/5CZ8kII.png

---------------------------------------------------------

http://i.imgur.com/ndvliiM.png
MUTANTS MADNESS!

This machine will be filled with mutants! You will be sure to obtain a mutant at every spin, so don't miss a chance to complete your collections!

Last but not least, note that as you level up in Fame, more mutants will become available in the machine! So lets go in the arena from time to time, shall we?

http://i.imgur.com/nis4RBh.png
CASH FRENZY!

This machine will be dedicated to CURRENCIES: Spin the wheel for the chance to win thousands of Gold!

http://i.imgur.com/rCZFzku.png
THE SUPERJACKPOT!

To finish with, of course the SuperJackpot will still be available but in ALL machines!

Head to Mutants: Genetic Gladiators (https://apps.facebook.com/mutants_gg/) and let us know what you think of this new feature!

Have a great day!
The Kobojo team

narthrax
08-18-2016, 06:26 PM
at the moment the gold jackpot is a scam, remove the credits and replace it with 5-10 gold because at this rate it is 50k credits about 90% of the time and it just doesn't feel like you can actually win.
the mutant maddness jackpot... lower the tokens and put the gold to 250 since it is a very high chance of a reppeat, 100 tokens takes most players weeks to obtain.

mrinmoy
08-18-2016, 06:45 PM
Hillarious.. just hillarious. The price of one spin in mutants madness is not worth at all... And for me it is more not so, as except for the seasonal mutants and a few zodiac, i have all the rest... So a high chance of gettin somethin i already have.

Meo
08-18-2016, 06:46 PM
I agree. 250 JP tokens would take you over a month to earn. 5 videos per day + 2 free ones for the daily task = 7 per day max.

The gold wouldn't be bad if you were a newbie but with the chance of repeats. The Challenge Hall exchange/JP Token Exchange is much better cause there's zero risk.

EDIT: I also agree that the credits should be taken out.

Brandon Charles
08-18-2016, 07:38 PM
Well I had 1000 gold to spare so I tried them out. I think the gold you spend for the mutant slots are comparable to what you would spend on a mutant mystery box, so in that regard it's like a mutant box that doesn't go away. With the cash frenzy I got a bit of gold back to re-spin but like the jackpot of old you of course have higher odds of getting credits so it's up to you if you are feeling lucky: high risk high reward. I dunno, it doesn't seem that bad to me but I don't see many players blowing 250 tokens for a random mutant when just a month ago you could get them for 1.

Michael Garde
08-18-2016, 08:40 PM
Well I had 1000 gold to spare so I tried them out. I think the gold you spend for the mutant slots are comparable to what you would spend on a mutant mystery box, so in that regard it's like a mutant box that doesn't go away. With the cash frenzy I got a bit of gold back to re-spin but like the jackpot of old you of course have higher odds of getting credits so it's up to you if you are feeling lucky: high risk high reward. I dunno, it doesn't seem that bad to me but I don't see many players blowing 250 tokens for a random mutant when just a month ago you could get them for 1.

High reward??? what exaclty is the high reward? everything seems very lackluster unless you are a newbie ...

Chad Sanderson
08-19-2016, 12:26 AM
There is no high reward. The mutants offered are trash. And the price of 100 tokens is absolutely insane. Kobojo clearly just wants us to fork over cash to get mutants. pos

MattSmith
08-19-2016, 06:45 AM
Well judging by the comments on the fan page, 99% of players are not happy at all. I've been an avid player for nearly since the game was introduced and over time I've seen some changes, some good and some not so good. This is how I see it, Kobojo I hope you read this...... Ever since the Black Hole came into existence, (which was a great idea) you made changes. First you took away the drop rate of the jackpot tokens, because "apparently" some people complained about how the drop rate was too high, which was a load of crap, no one said that at all, so you changed it so the drop rate is very low. But I have also noticed not only was that done, but also the drop rate for the Extra bonus when crafting. So now that the new Slots arrived, you expect players to use 100 tokens to spin for a mutant? Do you guys know how long it takes to get just 100 tokens? I've been flogging my guts out when the jackpot tokens arrive as the Extra bonus, and I mean I put in a lot of effort to get what I can from crafting, just to get those tokens and now you expect us to use 100 tokens for one spin? Even if I had 2,000 tokens, that's 20 spins right? The chances of me getting duplicates is way too high and I would never ever risk it at such a price. If it was 5 tokens per spin, it wouldn't be so bad, but even that is a little too high. You're going to lose players with bad ideas, my advice, change it before you do.

Mali Vladika
08-19-2016, 09:57 AM
Well judging by the comments on the fan page, 99% of players are not happy at all. I've been an avid player for nearly since the game was introduced and over time I've seen some changes, some good and some not so good. This is how I see it, Kobojo I hope you read this...... Ever since the Black Hole came into existence, (which was a great idea) you made changes. First you took away the drop rate of the jackpot tokens, because "apparently" some people complained about how the drop rate was too high, which was a load of crap, no one said that at all, so you changed it so the drop rate is very low. But I have also noticed not only was that done, but also the drop rate for the Extra bonus when crafting. So now that the new Slots arrived, you expect players to use 100 tokens to spin for a mutant? Do you guys know how long it takes to get just 100 tokens? I've been flogging my guts out when the jackpot tokens arrive as the Extra bonus, and I mean I put in a lot of effort to get what I can from crafting, just to get those tokens and now you expect us to use 100 tokens for one spin? Even if I had 2,000 tokens, that's 20 spins right? The chances of me getting duplicates is way too high and I would never ever risk it at such a price. If it was 5 tokens per spin, it wouldn't be so bad, but even that is a little too high. You're going to lose players with bad ideas, my advice, change it before you do.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. THEY SHOULD FIRE THEIR PRODUCT OWNER!

And Kobojo, we have already kindly asked you not to "IMPROVE" game any more!

List of failures:

Cash Frenzy - where you can only get 50000 credits
Mutant madness - duplicated mutants for 100 tokens or 350 gold
Legendary breeding event, new mutants are almost impossible to breed
Lowered chances for crafting good items in black hole
Lowered chances for extra win in black hole
Lowered chances in old jackpot for winning good items
Various "Boosted" boxes that give the same items for more gold

You made the game so you have to spend more mutosterone and gold... Just to spend more gold so you can buy more. You guys won't get a penny more from me! I used to buy for 10-20 EUR on weekends. Now I spend on new game: Magic Rush. And I am sorry for giving all that money to Kobojo. These features are disappointments, one after another. If you guys won't listen, we won't play. And I have made you a new slogan. And guess what! It's free of charge!

AND WHAT IS NEXT???

They intentionally put 100 tokens for mutant madness so people would be mad, and after that a "good KOBOJO" will lower it to 50 tokens or I don't know how many... so we can say "ok, Kobojo listens to their players". No guys, let's face it. They do not make the games with passion. They make it so they can make more and more profit. And this is legitimate thing. It is called capitalism. But the one thing here that bothers me is that Kobojo tries to make fools of us. Well, Kobojo succeeded to make me a fool in just one thing: paying money for their failures. but not any more!

ama
08-19-2016, 11:06 AM
for me the "MUTANTS MADNESS" is just a new scam :ohno:
and the "CASH FRENZY" is useless....why to create a machine just for this ? o_O

we can't choose our tag after 3 years....and i don't think this is normal....we don't need useless updates :inlove:

Paulo Leitao
08-20-2016, 12:38 AM
The cash machine is just a joke. As are the majority of the changes implemented in this game over time. Here, take back your credits, ill even give you double the credits you gave me for all the gold i spent there. What a ridiculous scam. Good job with the "passion" part of your game there.

MattSmith
08-20-2016, 02:01 AM
Well it appears nothing has been done or any explanation as to why, after yesterdays comments from players disappointments over the new Super Mutants Slots. If Kobojo is crafting games with passion, then why are they not listening to the loyal fans with equal amount of passion? It's that simple, just change the amount of tokens you ask to play Mutants Madness down to a least 5 tokens, (read my first comment for reason why). The Lucky Slot is fine and even Cash Frenzy is fine, there are are few who disagree, but I put the Cash Frenzy slots to the test, and I was getting a good amount of gold including a lot of 50,000 credits. But seriously Kobojo, no one in their right mind is going to use 100 tokens for one play of Mutants Madness, bring the price down to no more than 5 tokens and you will see a lot of happy loyal fans.
Just remember Kobojo, if it wasn't for the fans, you wouldn't be here.

Zen Spheniscidae
08-20-2016, 02:02 AM
This is not how you craft games with passion, this is how you arouse the rabble with anger. Some time ago, the drop rate for bonuses and mutants in the jackpot slots was reconfigured, screwing over every single cash player. I quit the game for a year. Recently returned, just as the black hole was being introduced, and saw that you guys had finally begun to fix the monumental screwup you had created with that move. Was thinking that the game had finally been fixed, and thought i might wanna drop a little cash in this weekend. Glad i waited. I'll continue to wait, and watch, and see if you can fix this. I won't, in the meantime, be spending any money. GL, idiots.

Alarbert Ramirez
08-20-2016, 07:41 AM
I'm already reach lvl5 in primal legend but i don't receive a mutants

Devon Miles
08-20-2016, 08:28 PM
No one is liking the mutants madness slots and like you said moderator, "but I don't see many players blowing 250 tokens for a random mutant when just a month ago you could get them for 1." 100 tokens is too much to ask to spin once. To tell you the truth, even if there was mostly platinum mutants, I would not waste 100 tokens or 50 or even 20. Tonight I noticed someone on your fan page giving away their account because they felt as though you guys are not doing the right thing by them, I have been thinking this myself as the game is just not the same anymore and it's starting to come across as being greedy and not thinking about the players who have been with you guys for a long time. Give back the fun that was once there, have a regular slots event, breeding events and certainly knock the token amount for the mutant madness slots, then there will be a happier psy captain community.

JohnSmith
08-20-2016, 11:39 PM
Well well well. This is rather interesting don't you think? Not one single person supports the new slots idea. Mmmmm not good at all my dear fellow.

So what is going to happen now? Are we going to see changes?

The Facebook fan page is filled with a great number of disappointed players and I am not surprised with their attitude at all.

So the question is..............

What is Kobojo
going to do about
this predicament?

Regards,
John Smith

Wayne Cornick
08-21-2016, 03:48 AM
Who has been a very naughty Kobojo/?
Is this what it means too craft games with passion? Taking the very soul of Mutants:Genetic Gladiators away from those who use to play on a daily basis and injecting it with poison? I use to praise this game but no more. Should I praise a game that has poison in its veins? I do not think so. Continually changing the game is not always the best way to make it better game play. You have failed miserably. My advise, talk to the people and get their point of view and then make the changes. DO IT before it is too late.

John Kimble
08-21-2016, 03:02 PM
Who has been a very naughty Kobojo/?
Is this what it means too craft games with passion? Taking the very soul of Mutants:Genetic Gladiators away from those who use to play on a daily basis and injecting it with poison? I use to praise this game but no more. Should I praise a game that has poison in its veins? I do not think so. Continually changing the game is not always the best way to make it better game play. You have failed miserably. My advise, talk to the people and get their point of view and then make the changes. DO IT before it is too late.

So true my friend. Have you been reading the comments on the Facebook page? I've been trying to get certain players to understand the Cash Frenzy and how it's actually not that bad. If only people would learn when to stop taking chances with their gold and spending all of it instead of saving it. All of them are lying about that they only get 50,000 credits all the time, which is an over exaggeration. Half of them complain about that and about the one that annoys me the most, 100 tokens per spin. You would have to be an idiot to use up so many that takes about a month to save. I have no idea what Kobojo was thinking when they came up with that. Surely they would have known everybody would be unhappy about it. But do you know what else annoys me? When it's getting ignored by the admin(s) on Facebook and here in the forums. I feel like I am wasting my time try to help Kobojo understand the whole situation.

George Arnaoutoglou
08-21-2016, 07:14 PM
Seems that I would have to agree with LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE in this thread, but your new slots are absolutely garbage. You actually spend workhours on creating such an idiotic "upgrade"? For crying out loud, someone better be fired, or summarily executed for good measure, for this atrocity of an "upgrade"! You literally made something that no player, no matter how naive or stupid, would ever use. The cash frenzy is pretty much pure gamble, just in case anyone would want to blow some spare gold, I must admit that I indulged to it for a good grand and basically lost my money, just for the hell of it. But the mutant madness, that one is exactly that, madness. I have about 40 mutants left to complete the whole collection, do you really expect me to spend 100 tokens or 350 gold in a machine that will probably give me a normal version duplicate of what I already have? Old players won't even touch that damn thing, new and mid range players would better spin the normal jackpot 100 damn times or exchange with 3 reactor tokens and get something actually useful. And what's most aggravating is the simple fact that you keep delivering every stupid shit your marketing department tells you will bring in more money and you still haven't made a simple damn function that would allow us to choose our tags. I like this game, I've been on and off of it for all of its 3 years, it's nicer than most of the garbage in the play store and I really don't want to see it close up shop any time soon, but damn people, clean your damn ears and start listening to us and stop thinking of us as milking cows. We are the ones paying for this damn game so we demand things and you best start delivering.

John Kimble
08-22-2016, 03:55 AM
Seems that I would have to agree with LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE in this thread, but your new slots are absolutely garbage. You actually spend workhours on creating such an idiotic "upgrade"? For crying out loud, someone better be fired, or summarily executed for good measure, for this atrocity of an "upgrade"! You literally made something that no player, no matter how naive or stupid, would ever use. The cash frenzy is pretty much pure gamble, just in case anyone would want to blow some spare gold, I must admit that I indulged to it for a good grand and basically lost my money, just for the hell of it. But the mutant madness, that one is exactly that, madness. I have about 40 mutants left to complete the whole collection, do you really expect me to spend 100 tokens or 350 gold in a machine that will probably give me a normal version duplicate of what I already have? Old players won't even touch that damn thing, new and mid range players would better spin the normal jackpot 100 damn times or exchange with 3 reactor tokens and get something actually useful. And what's most aggravating is the simple fact that you keep delivering every stupid shit your marketing department tells you will bring in more money and you still haven't made a simple damn function that would allow us to choose our tags. I like this game, I've been on and off of it for all of its 3 years, it's nicer than most of the garbage in the play store and I really don't want to see it close up shop any time soon, but damn people, clean your damn ears and start listening to us and stop thinking of us as milking cows. We are the ones paying for this damn game so we demand things and you best start delivering.

Agree with you there George. No one seems to give a damn about the players as I have found no evidence to help and support them. I have been doing some thinking and wondering, what is going on with the game. There hasn't been a competition since July, apart from naming the new mutant. And there has been no Slots Events or Breeding Events for ages. Change the Slots and give us some events. make the players happy instead of sending them mad and making them think that they have had enough and quit the game.

[K] Allen Bernard
08-22-2016, 10:04 AM

List of failures:

You made the game so you have to spend more mutosterone and gold... Just to spend more gold so you can buy more. You guys won't get a penny more from me! I used to buy for 10-20 EUR on weekends. Now I spend on new game: Magic Rush. And I am sorry for giving all that money to Kobojo. These features are disappointments, one after another. If you guys won't listen, we won't play. And I have made you a new slogan. And guess what! It's free of charge!

AND WHAT IS NEXT???

They intentionally put 100 tokens for mutant madness so people would be mad, and after that a "good KOBOJO" will lower it to 50 tokens or I don't know how many... so we can say "ok, Kobojo listens to their players". No guys, let's face it. They do not make the games with passion. They make it so they can make more and more profit. And this is legitimate thing. It is called capitalism. But the one thing here that bothers me is that Kobojo tries to make fools of us. Well, Kobojo succeeded to make me a fool in just one thing: paying money for their failures. but not any more!

I understand that you give your feedback, and we are closely monitoring what you are all saying (and thank you about it) however, asking for a Kobojo member to be fired when you have no idea what it truly going on inside and because you are not happy with and update/feature is going too far. Next time is a ban.

John Kimble
08-22-2016, 10:52 AM
Allen Bernard;61816']I understand that you give your feedback, and we are closely monitoring what you are all saying (and thank you about it) however, asking for a Kobojo member to be fired when you have no idea what it truly going on inside and because you are not happy with and update/feature is going too far. Next time is a ban.

Good point Allen, that kind of thing is not on in my books either. I get tired of people saying how Kobojo is doing all these things to make money and calling them Trolbojo, it's childish. I think these kind of people should be banned straight up without a warning. There are warnings about what is and isn't tolerated in the forums.
Even though I've been so frustrated with the game these last few days, I still won't behave improperly. I even felt like losing my cool earlier about, (whether it's a mistake or not) the current situation with the PVE and PVP having the same mutant as a reward, but I do try to bite my tongue, as these forums have kids that come here and it doesn't like nice at all.
It's also good to hear that the forums are being monitored :)

[K] Allen Bernard
08-22-2016, 02:42 PM
Good point Allen, that kind of thing is not on in my books either. I get tired of people saying how Kobojo is doing all these things to make money and calling them Trolbojo, it's childish. I think these kind of people should be banned straight up without a warning. There are warnings about what is and isn't tolerated in the forums.
Even though I've been so frustrated with the game these last few days, I still won't behave improperly. I even felt like losing my cool earlier about, (whether it's a mistake or not) the current situation with the PVE and PVP having the same mutant as a reward, but I do try to bite my tongue, as these forums have kids that come here and it doesn't like nice at all.
It's also good to hear that the forums are being monitored :)

Thanks for your feedback John, yes this issue has been spotted this morning thanks to FB comments, and will be fixed with our next update on Wednesday, the PVP reward will be modified as the PVE one may have been already won by some of our players.
Sorry about that!

John Kimble
08-22-2016, 03:28 PM
Allen Bernard;61834']Thanks for your feedback John, yes this issue has been spotted this morning thanks to FB comments, and will be fixed with our next update on Wednesday, the PVP reward will be modified as the PVE one may have been already won by some of our players.
Sorry about that!

That's really great news Allen. I do try to help, even though I see a lot of selfish players, I see a few things, more so of late, that would benefit everyone if they are pointed out so that hopefully changes can be made to make most people happy. I've been playing the game long enough to know what's good and what's not within the game. I'm a huge fan of MGG and I don't want to feel like I want to leave something that has become a good part of my life. Hopefully all the issues that have been pointed out will be resolved. Thanks for replying and understanding.

Brandon Charles
08-22-2016, 05:55 PM
The Kobojo staff do indeed check the fan page and the forums, even though they do not always respond immediately to complaints. Providing input is always encouraged here, but it is important to do so appropriately, politely and respectfully. Thank you to the community for providing our teams with suggestions, questions and concerns throughout our modes of communication and more importantly thanks to the players who support the game and it's progression and thanks to the staff who continue to work hard towards growing this game. For anyone whom would like to review the rules I encourage you to check them out either here http://forums.kobojo.com/misc.php?do=showrules or in Allens' Blue "forum Rules" button.

Have a good day. :)

Mali Vladika
08-22-2016, 09:49 PM
Allen Bernard;61816']I understand that you give your feedback, and we are closely monitoring what you are all saying (and thank you about it) however, asking for a Kobojo member to be fired when you have no idea what it truly going on inside and because you are not happy with and update/feature is going too far. Next time is a ban.

So ban me. Ban my account if you are going to return me all EUROs that I have spent. You Allen, you have no idea. When you spend money on something, you expect it to be the way you like it, not perfect, but usable. Let's say you buy sneakers you like, and after 5 months they tore apart. What would you do? Say, poor company, I will buy another pair of the same. No, you would ask for money return, and never buy them again. I am sorry, but that is how it works for every product.

The Kobojo staff do indeed check the fan page and the forums, even though they do not always respond immediately to complaints. Providing input is always encouraged here, but it is important to do so appropriately, politely and respectfully. Thank you to the community for providing our teams with suggestions, questions and concerns throughout our modes of communication and more importantly thanks to the players who support the game and it's progression and thanks to the staff who continue to work hard towards growing this game. For anyone whom would like to review the rules I encourage you to check them out either here http://forums.kobojo.com/misc.php?do=showrules or in Allens' Blue "forum Rules" button.

Thank you Brandon. This is the way how you should handle angry players. Nicely chosen words and reminders on behavior, and not immediately saying "I will ban you". Bravo!

John Kimble
08-22-2016, 10:39 PM
So ban me. Ban my account if you are going to return me all EUROs that I have spent. You Allen, you have no idea. When you spend money on something, you expect it to be the way you like it, not perfect, but usable. Let's say you buy sneakers you like, and after 5 months they tore apart. What would you do? Say, poor company, I will buy another pair of the same. No, you would ask for money return, and never buy them again. I am sorry, but that is how it works for every product.

I have taken notice of a lot of comments particularly on the facebook page and the one thing that really gets up my nose is the amount of players who continually disrespect Kobojo by basically calling them thieves. No one has told you to spend your money and when things don't go the way you want, you and others like yourself resort to name calling and acting like a bunch of spoiled children. Granted there are some issues with the game, but there are ways to deal with it, in a proper well mannered way.
I like your analogy of a bought pair of sneakers and do you know what, that has happened to me, but I didn't feel the need to return them and ask for my money back. What would be the point?

NordicQueen
08-22-2016, 11:18 PM
I have taken notice of a lot of comments particularly on the facebook page and the one thing that really gets up my nose is the amount of players who continually disrespect Kobojo by basically calling them thieves. No one has told you to spend your money and when things don't go the way you want, you and others like yourself resort to name calling and acting like a bunch of spoiled children. Granted there are some issues with the game, but there are ways to deal with it, in a proper well mannered way.
I like your analogy of a bought pair of sneakers and do you know what, that has happened to me, but I didn't feel the need to return them and ask for my money back. What would be the point?

I like this "grown-up lickers" who call others childish. Are you a bot or what? As far as it is for me, I would surely ask for money back.

good point. Everyone should read the rules!

Mali Vladika
08-22-2016, 11:29 PM

List of failures:

AND WHAT IS NEXT???

I am sorry for being rude. And yes, I overreacted. Is there any way to delete picture and all the parts of post exept suggestions?

John Kimble
08-23-2016, 12:18 AM
I like this "grown-up lickers" who call others childish. Are you a bot or what? As far as it is for me, I would surely ask for money back.

I do not understand your "grown-up lickers" lingo. I didn't say anything about being childish, I said, "acting like spoiled children." If you're going to quote me, make sure you quote me right. I stand by my words, as too many get away with this kind of attitude on the fan page. As for a bot, I fail to see how I come across as a bot. Bots lack intelligence and are made to react to certain responses and certainly don't usually write more than two lines of text. As for asking for money back, it makes no sense. If you know what are buying within the game and it doesn't go to your expectations, then I'm sorry, that's your problem, not the developers. This is how I see it from the amount of comments I've seen.........
Playing the slots: Why would anyone in their right mind ask for their money back if they lost it on the slots? If you went to a casino and spent all your money on the slot machines, are you going to blame the machines and then go ask for your money back? I certainly wouldn't. I put the money in the machines and it would be my fault.
Buying a mutant: If I bought a mutant and I didn't like it, I wouldn't be asking for my money back.
Buying gold or tokens: If I wasted my money on gold and tokens and used them all up on the slots, would I ask for my money back? No
The only way I would be asking for a refund, is if I bought a mutant, building or any other product within the game and I didn't receive it.
Most players I've seen have wasted their money and then when they lose it, they blame it on others. It's a common problem with so many unwise people in the world. And one more thing, no one asks for anyone who plays the game to pay with money. I've been playing the game for almost three years and not once have I bought anything with real money for the game. I have worked hard to get where I am at, and to me, that's what it's all about, putting some effort into something you admire instead of taking the easy way out and buying unnecessary things to become powerful quickly. But that's just my opinion and how I play.