PDA

View Full Version : Horis has got even more overpowered

VitalyPitt
08-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Horis has got even more overpowered. Its hit the whole row now. Whatever number of heroes is there.

By the way, why do you constantly change rules? First, you get used to one rule, then it changes and you make mistakes because of it. Stop it, please.

VitalyPitt
08-20-2016, 10:05 PM
At the same time, he can't hit barrels with powder now. The whole strategy was based on hitting those barrels.

gWorldz
08-20-2016, 10:18 PM
Maybe Horis was making things to easy on barrel stages :D

I don't see how making him hit the entire row makes him OP though, that would only come into play for Arena matches and if you can adjust and not place your heroes in a column that's not the games issue. I personal find the new Horis under powered both in damage and targeting only heroes, I no longer use him for anything and probably won't be for a long time -_-

Hiru the new OP in my personal opinion, loads too fast and the double bomb release though random totally destroys in Arena and Quests. Comparative to Huron I even think Hiru is is the better because of its speed.

Brerman
08-20-2016, 10:43 PM
I agree that countering Horis is pretty easy as long as you don't line your guys up vertically. He is significantly nerfed on campaign stages and is no longer part of my squad.

Hiru alllllllll day. I just beat Level 100 in 2 rounds because Hiru kept dropping those bombs on the boss.

Lord Stark
08-21-2016, 02:22 AM
He wasnt OP before update, yes he killed heroes in 1 turn but most of the time hes useless after the first kill unless you wanna waste turns moving him around playing cat and mouse with your opponent. i dont wanna say hes OP now but even tho hes weak, hes still a tad bit unfair. hes like a Torr that can hit through obstacles with no damage reduction when he passes through multiple heroes and can be easily activated 2-3 times in a turn making him just too good. I think they should of kept him how he was but increase charge rate a bit.

WizardTime
08-23-2016, 01:29 PM
I would agree that Horis was not OP before the update. One hit wonder then he is just useless. Now he can be very effective against people who aren't thinking about their positioning. Don't want to get smoked by Horis? Then don't put all your heroes in the same lane!!

Great balance update in my opinion..

Vidra
08-23-2016, 07:54 PM
I would agree that Horis was not OP before the update. One hit wonder then he is just useless. Now he can be very effective against people who aren't thinking about their positioning. Don't want to get smoked by Horis? Then don't put all your heroes in the same lane!!

Great balance update in my opinion..

Agree. Horis changed for the better, especially because he can only hit enemy Hero cards now. I like the PvE maps better without him having to be a constant member of my team.

Xerkspking
08-24-2016, 09:45 AM
There are many kinds of tactics you can use in this game and one of it is Hero killing and that strategy Horis will be very useful but i cannot tag him as OP because without target he can't help his team win. He is also not that useful in Maps. Happy gaming everyone!

Anubisath
08-24-2016, 01:26 PM
Honestly, it is your own fault if you put more than 1 hero in the same column. And I so like when opponents put Torr and Horis into same line to kill one of my heroes, next turn my Horis gets a double kill. ;)

In my opinion he is not op, he can only attack in one column, and have him shoot at another target requires moving him which wastes one of your attempts in that turn. He is completely useless unless there are enemy heroes in the same column as he is.

Meo
08-24-2016, 06:05 PM
I felt he was pretty OP when I first met him after they changed the rules. I wasn't paying attention was totally confused by why 2 of my heroes died. After that, he wasn't hard to counter.

But Hiru will drop bombs all day long.