PDA

View Full Version : Scaling down difficulty of PvE

Anubisath
08-21-2016, 09:48 AM
Anyone else thinks that there should be something done about this artificial difficulty of PvE due to AI cheats in place? It is not fun that it all boils down to luck if you will win or lose quest battle. There is less and less tactics involved further you progress and it is not challenging, it is just annoying how dependent it all is on luck. AI heroes fill up their energy way too fast which allows them to spam abilities.

For example, I was doing that second boss today, I think it is level 25, where you have that huge boar with 1000 hp and two barrels of dynamite. I lost too many times due to luck, since every time I'd put hero down boar will one shot kill him his next turn, also no possible matches were available on sides so couldn't target barrels. I tried winning this using tactics, I thought I'll put Gwenn in my deck, she will freeze the boss and give me a turn or two of breathing time to get him. But guess what, he is completely immune to her abilities which makes her completely useless for that fight. In the end I went for completely yellow/red team and still it was all about luck. Will I get enough red/yellow energy, will my heroes actually hit barrels/boss.

So anyone else thinks there should be some redoing to PvE? Maybe I am only one who thinks that quests should be a place to play more relaxing and to help you get some hero shards so that you can go and compete in Arena.

Vidra
08-21-2016, 11:12 AM
In all honesty I've only met two 'annyoing' levels so far but other than that, I liked the challenge. I'm afraid that scaling down would be a general idea on all levels and then some levels would definitely become way too easy. Some of them already are - at least I get very lucky streaks sometimes :)

CreatName
08-21-2016, 04:53 PM
Hi Anubisath!
I at lv92 now with no problems. Until now the game have only 200lv if ya play too fast so no more can play so the game increase the difficult make everybody slow down and enjoy the challenges more. The key to win that boss is play a heros have aoe dame and if that doesn't work so try lv up them. So enjoy the challenges and thank for reading!!!

Suppla BIT
08-22-2016, 07:28 AM
im at 180 and never got problems, after update lvl from 100 to 150 are very easy instead of 90-100

Xerkspking
08-22-2016, 12:29 PM
Hmmmn, imo the combination of luck and strategy in this game is just pretty fair. happy gaming!