PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Suggestion for campaign

Lord Stark
08-21-2016, 03:54 PM
A lot of players are saying campain is much more difficult after the last update. I finished the campain before update and havent played it after because thier is no reward, not even EXP. So a few suggestions i have that might make things easier, and harder..., are as follows:

•Difficulty modes, Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane where each mode has a set reward. IE, easy will give a 30min chest, normal can give 1 hour chest, hard can give 4 hour, insane can give 12 hour. Make it where you must beat a stage in the current difficulty to unlock the next. This way we can level up without having to do a million arenas for 1 level.

•Add a raid mode after insane mode where you must complete a very long mission to win, for example 6 stages with bosses after every 2 stages. These modes want to be challenging but also provide good rewards.

If anyone has more campaign suggestions please contribute.

Brerman
08-21-2016, 04:22 PM
Adding replay value to the campaign will definitely hold onto the player base. Arena XP rewards are not enough to sustain a high level player until the next update to campaign comes along.

Daily Challenge stages with specific goals; Win with BLANK hero, Win in X rounds, Deal X damage...

Anubisath
08-21-2016, 04:27 PM
Agree to both of your posts, would add further depth to the game. Will also help new players to gain gold and hero tokens with different difficulties.

Skunkix
08-21-2016, 06:32 PM
A survival mode with endless waves will be cool. Rewards equivalent to how many wavesn did you resist.

Vidra
08-21-2016, 11:27 PM
A survival mode with endless waves will be cool. Rewards equivalent to how many wavesn did you resist.

OMG please do this :D

Xerkspking
08-22-2016, 12:37 PM
It would be very awesome if this can be done. Nice suggestion and hopefully the game evolves more and more action pack. :)

Lord Stark
08-22-2016, 06:15 PM
A survival mode would be cool, hopefully they add a new mode soon. Im done with campaign and the only way to level is arena but 40k exp to level? thats 160 arena wins... and the only time i feel like doing arena is when pvp chest cools down. The cooldown is pretty long for a mediocre prize. Would be nice to get better rewards based on rank or maybe win streaks