PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Reedem Code

Skunkix
08-21-2016, 07:03 PM
Hello guys, i just reedemed the Mori code from facebook and it actually worked BUT when i was opening the barraks suddenlty i got disconected from game. Game restarded and my 2 moris aren there D: , also i cannot reedem code again :C

Halpz

Vidra
08-21-2016, 11:24 PM
Tried the code, worked perfectly fine to me, game didn't restart and got the Hero. *shakes pompoms so you get your code working too*

Skunkix
08-22-2016, 12:39 AM
Im sure i wont, i needed 1mori to level her up and when i went to the barraks to upgrade her game restarted with conection error. also after that i was missing one again :C

gWorldz
08-22-2016, 04:35 AM
The code worked fine for me as well but it took a few tries :(

It was my fault though not theirs, I kept accidentally hitting the space bar after the last character and it was processing it as an extra character and giving me an error. After I noticed and stopped hitting the space bar the code went through perfectly :)

Anubisath
08-22-2016, 11:19 AM
No problems for me. Maybe your game client just doesn't show you 2 Mori shards but will add them once you get one more. I noticed similar visual bug with theater and gems, you will get those 5 gems, but counter will show them added but you will still have the same amount before watching the ad, however once 5 more are added it will actually add 10 to the total number.