PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Lichlock issue

Michael Garde
08-22-2016, 08:20 AM
surely this is a mistake.... the 2 exclusive creatures we can get now are both lichlocks?

John Kimble
08-22-2016, 08:23 AM
What is the go with having the same mutant in the PVE and the PVP? I was looking forward to seeing a DIFFERENT mutant for the new session in the PVE. I have never seen this before happen when the reward mutant is the same. Is this how it's going to be or is it going to change? I can honestly say that, I'm not impressed at all. This is not on. :angry:

surely this is a mistake.... the 2 exclusive creatures we can get now are both lichlocks?

I hope it is a mistake. I can't believe Kobojo has done this. This has been one really bad week, from the new slots to now this.

Howard
08-22-2016, 09:52 PM
it was bound to happen eventually. The prizes for the events have more or less a specific order (with new mutants being the exception). So eventually it would overlap.

John Kimble
08-22-2016, 10:43 PM
it was bound to happen eventually. The prizes for the events have more or less a specific order (with new mutants being the exception). So eventually it would overlap.

Thanks Howard for replying. But I would have thought that before it was launched, that it would be checked to see if it would overlap? I've been playing for a fair while and I have never seen it do this before.

Brandon Charles
08-23-2016, 12:42 AM
I think the process is automatic and besides, the staff is already changing the mutant prize in pvp as a response to this accident so rest assured this duplicate crisis shall be averted! :)

Michael Garde
08-24-2016, 10:17 PM
yeah cool, i figured it was an automatic system so it had to be a mistake .... still i didn't think it'd get changed, thanks for that, it should keep alot of players happy... I was hoping for arachno, soul eater or shell shock as they are the only ones i need (hint hint nudge nudge ;) ) but its good to see a mistake fixed swiftly