PDA

View Full Version : Magnetic key in inventory - how do I use it

Neil Law
08-23-2016, 12:59 AM
I've had one in my inventory for a while but it never seems to be available when using the daily key. Anyone know how to use it?

I contacted support but they said this wasn't a technical issue so I should try here.

Brandon Charles
08-23-2016, 01:20 AM
Usually the magnetic keys can be used once every 24 hours when the whole mystery box pop up comes up when you boot up the game. Let us know if you continue to have issues accessing the use of your magnetic keys!

John Kimble
08-24-2016, 11:47 AM
Usually the magnetic keys can be used once every 24 hours when the whole mystery box pop up comes up when you boot up the game. Let us know if you continue to have issues accessing the use of your magnetic keys!

I have had a Magnetic Key sitting in my inventory for god knows how long. I am a daily player and I always get the mystery box and can only use one key as it doesn't show the one I already have. Neil Law could be meaning this. But this is one of the issues in the game that needs to be sorted.

Brandon Charles
08-24-2016, 03:02 PM
If you guys are missing keys or they aren't activating when prompt after 24 hours you should contact support and let them know. I had a similar issue with reactor tokens a while back and they were pretty good about it. You guys can contact them using the link in my signature :)

John Kimble
08-26-2016, 02:13 AM
If you guys are missing keys or they aren't activating when prompt after 24 hours you should contact support and let them know. I had a similar issue with reactor tokens a while back and they were pretty good about it. You guys can contact them using the link in my signature :)

I have an idea that I am going to try out. If it works, I will let you all know. My idea by rights, should succeed :)

Neil Law
08-26-2016, 06:53 PM
I think I figured it out, we get the free key sometime during the day but it isn't usable until the pop-up shows late in the day. If you look at your inventory after playing the key shown in the pop-up you'll see you know longer have a key.

John Kimble
08-27-2016, 11:02 AM
I think I figured it out, we get the free key sometime during the day but it isn't usable until the pop-up shows late in the day. If you look at your inventory after playing the key shown in the pop-up you'll see you know longer have a key.

Sorry Neil, but I have had a Magnetic Key sitting in my inventory for ages and I play the game every day and when the pop up comes to use it, only the daily Magnetic Key can be used. Buy rights there should be two to use, but like I said, only the daily one can be accessed.
As I stated yesterday morning, I have an idea that should work, I shall hopefully know tomorrow when the pop up box appears. Rest assured, I will be back with good news :)

Vickey Knight
08-27-2016, 12:35 PM
No you can use all magnetic key that you have

John Kimble
08-27-2016, 12:55 PM
No you can use all magnetic key that you have

I did say that I've had a Magnetic Key sitting in the Inventory for ages and even when playing EVERY SINGLE DAY, when the box pops up, there has been only the Daily Magnetic Key with the other one still sitting in the Inventory. When that box pops up, I should be able to do the two, the daily one and the one in the Inventory, but this is the issue. It just sits there not being used.

Brandon Charles
08-27-2016, 04:25 PM
This is indeed a technical issue and support does indeed need to correct this issue. The game should allow you to use all your keys when you are given the option to use them regardless of the time in your timezone. If this isn't the case you need to let the support team know your game is having issues with the magnetic key and insist that this is technical on their end of things. Unfortunately this isn't something we can just fix on our own in game or on the forums and since this isn't an issue all players are experiencing, players with this issue will have to contact support themselves in order to obtain a solution for their respective accounts. Here is a link to support for anyone who needs it https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support :)

Have a good day!

Michael Garde
08-27-2016, 09:45 PM
I did say that I've had a Magnetic Key sitting in the Inventory for ages and even when playing EVERY SINGLE DAY, when the box pops up, there has been only the Daily Magnetic Key with the other one still sitting in the Inventory. When that box pops up, I should be able to do the two, the daily one and the one in the Inventory, but this is the issue. It just sits there not being used.

I have one in my inventory as well and thought the same thing as you a while ago but as a couple of others have also stated that magnetic key is the one that gets used at the certain time of day, it's kinda jut saying that you have a magnetic key there ready to use once a day

John Kimble
08-28-2016, 01:45 AM
I have one in my inventory as well and thought the same thing as you a while ago but as a couple of others have also stated that magnetic key is the one that gets used at the certain time of day, it's kinda jut saying that you have a magnetic key there ready to use once a day
As stated. that I would return if I found the solution and I have. It's quite simple and easy to do if you have a Magnetic Key that sits in your Inventory.
When the Daily Reward pops up to use a magnetic Key, close it, then do the same again the following day. On the third day you should have three Magnetic Keys to use. I was so happy when I saw there was three and I used all the Keys and made sure I checked that it did use the Key that had been sitting for ages in the Inventory.
Good luck to everyone and you're all quite welcome :)

Do I get a reward for this? Joking. :)

John Kimble
08-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Well it appears that now it has returned after using three and like I said I checked after I used them and there was no more in the Inventory. Just checked then and there's another one. How on God's Earth is that even possible? Now I look like a total idiot. Come here to tell of the good news and told everyone on the Fan Page. Thanks for the embarrassing moment Kobojo. Try to be nice and helpful only to get it thrown in my face.

John Kimble
08-31-2016, 03:56 AM
Judging by the zero responses, that you all must think I'm bonkers or that I have been telling lies, well sorry, I'm not one to lie or even a trouble maker. I've been trying to help by making it aware that there are issues in the game and now I have proof. Today I put it to the test again with removing the Magnetic Key and I took screen shots in four stages, so that you can all see that I was not lying before about seeing the Magnetic Key that is in question, been removed and then reappearing again in the Inventory minutes after I used all my Keys. Here is my image I put together with an explanation and time of screen shot. This is one issue that needs to be fixed.

9:30 am You can see I have 3 Keys.

12:06 pm As you can see, there are 3 Keys to use.

12:08 pm You can see that all the Keys have been used.

12:18 pm After reloading the page, I went back into the Inventory and once, mysteriously, the Magnetic Key returns.

But here's the funny thing, if you think about it and if you know the game well enough, any new item that goes into the Inventory, goes to the end, this Key is back to where it came from. Now I have a funny suspicion, that this key was from the slots and not from the Daily Mystery Box.

Neil Law
09-01-2016, 04:18 AM
This is indeed a technical issue and support does indeed need to correct this issue. The game should allow you to use all your keys when you are given the option to use them regardless of the time in your timezone. If this isn't the case you need to let the support team know your game is having issues with the magnetic key and insist that this is technical on their end of things. Unfortunately this isn't something we can just fix on our own in game or on the forums and since this isn't an issue all players are experiencing, players with this issue will have to contact support themselves in order to obtain a solution for their respective accounts. Here is a link to support for anyone who needs it https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support :)

Have a good day!

Just an FYI I had contacted them before posting here. They said it wasn't a technical issue and I should post here in the forum to get a solution.

Again, I think I figured out what was going on with at least my account. Can't speak for John.

John Kimble
09-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Just an FYI I had contacted them before posting here. They said it wasn't a technical issue and I should post here in the forum to get a solution.

Again, I think I figured out what was going on with at least my account. Can't speak for John.

How do they figure it's not a technical issue? My last post proves it. I guess the slots freezing on a Free Spin isn't an issue either?

Brandon Charles
09-01-2016, 03:55 PM
I know I have already said this before but: I would send support everything you have been posting here to prove this is the result of a bug and insist that this is a support issue even if the representative you get says that it isn't their problem . I don't see how a player with basic access to a game can fix a bug on their own. We know you aren't bamboozling anybody John, just trying to be helpful and find a solution :)

John Kimble
09-04-2016, 03:37 AM
I know I have already said this before but: I would send support everything you have been posting here to prove this is the result of a bug and insist that this is a support issue even if the representative you get says that it isn't their problem . I don't see how a player with basic access to a game can fix a bug on their own. We know you aren't bamboozling anybody John, just trying to be helpful and find a solution :)

Cheers Brandon :)

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Yep. Having same problem. Skipped the daily pop up for 2 days and on the 3rd day i have 4 keys to use. But after logging off from pc and played on my tablet, poof! Its there again. Well, i stopped bothering about it since anyway it gives me 4 keys to use every 3 days as long as i skip the daily bonus til the 3rd day.

John Kimble
09-05-2016, 04:08 AM
Yep. Having same problem. Skipped the daily pop up for 2 days and on the 3rd day i have 4 keys to use. But after logging off from pc and played on my tablet, poof! Its there again. Well, i stopped bothering about it since anyway it gives me 4 keys to use every 3 days as long as i skip the daily bonus til the 3rd day.

I suppose when you look at it that way Reynan, that it works out to be an extra bonus on the 3rd day and in our favour. :)