PDA

View Full Version : New fight features:Mutants Stampede and Preservation

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
08-23-2016, 10:40 AM
Hello guys,today i'm gonna share my idea about new fight features for this game.Since many of us already finished the Campaign or got bored with the same boring PVE,of course we need new fight with more challanging missions my idea are:Mutants Stampede and Mutants Preservation
1.What is Mutants Stampede?
Mutants Stampede is a stage where we would challange 99 Mutants with only 3 Mutants,this fight system is very similar to Monster Legends' fight feature here we'll use wave system and there's 33 wave to finish,enemy's team will become stronger each wave.The strenght of the enemy's team is depending on our evo example if we have 100 evo level our enemy's team in the semifinal and final wave will have similar or a bit higher evo than us.if we could finish all the wave we will get the best reward like a lot of Gold or a Platinum Star,but if we lose before semifinal or final fight we'll get reward with lower quality like Jackpot Tokens or Gold Star the reward is depending on which wave we lose
2.What is Mutants Preservation?
Mutants Preservation is a stage where we would challange 3 mutants who have similar or a bit higher evo than us and we can't use any tag team here.the requirement to win here is we need to keep all of our mutants alive if we lost only 1 mutant that means game over for us and we need to kill all enemy to win.this preservation event only need 1x fight because of it's difficulty and the rewards will be promising
So what do you think?5958

5959 Mutants Stampede

Brandon Charles
08-23-2016, 07:31 PM
Sounds exciting, I think these game types would be a lot of fun! A few players have suggested something similar before so maybe one day we will have a chance to try it out.

Jorka Intenção
08-24-2016, 08:15 AM
Great, fantastic..

[K] Allen Bernard
08-24-2016, 09:52 AM
Very interesting and thank you for your suggestion!
We will definitely send it to the team.

Have a nice day :)