PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Issues needing to be resolved

Wayne Cornick
08-23-2016, 03:13 PM
I was going to ask a question earlier today, but I had no time and till now I noticed the thread in question is closed. I am very happy to see that tomorrow an issue will be fixed with he Lichlock double reward, but after reading a comment made by a Moderator, It got me thinking. This is the comment made and I quote......
"The Kobojo staff do indeed check the fan page and the forums, even though they do not always respond immediately to complaints. Providing input is always encouraged here, but it is important to do so appropriately, politely and respectfully. Thank you to the community for providing our teams with suggestions, questions and concerns throughout our modes of communication and more importantly thanks to the players who support the game and it's progression and thanks to the staff who continue to work hard towards growing this game."
Now does this mean that yes the comments made about the new slots on the fan page and here in the forums, will be considered and changed? Because if a few complaints can change the amount of tokens dropped in the black hole, to what was a good number, now they are few and far between, then surely the numbers of complaints on the fan page about the slots will be taken into consideration?

One more thing before I finalise this, today it has not been a good day personally and normally this doesn't annoy me much, but seeing the amount of crude comments on the fan page is getting beyond a joke. I hate going to the page, because it's filled with selfish, rude and disrespectful people, most of them being kids. A post should be made as a warning and if they continue, the will be banned. I've got a good list of ones that I have blocked because of stupidity and down right lack of respect.

Kind regards,
Wayne.
8)

Mr Illuminati
08-23-2016, 04:21 PM
I was going to ask a question earlier today, but I had no time and till now I noticed the thread in question is closed. I am very happy to see that tomorrow an issue will be fixed with he Lichlock double reward, but after reading a comment made by a Moderator, It got me thinking. This is the comment made and I quote......
"The Kobojo staff do indeed check the fan page and the forums, even though they do not always respond immediately to complaints. Providing input is always encouraged here, but it is important to do so appropriately, politely and respectfully. Thank you to the community for providing our teams with suggestions, questions and concerns throughout our modes of communication and more importantly thanks to the players who support the game and it's progression and thanks to the staff who continue to work hard towards growing this game."
Now does this mean that yes the comments made about the new slots on the fan page and here in the forums, will be considered and changed? Because if a few complaints can change the amount of tokens dropped in the black hole, to what was a good number, now they are few and far between, then surely the numbers of complaints on the fan page about the slots will be taken into consideration?

One more thing before I finalise this, today it has not been a good day personally and normally this doesn't annoy me much, but seeing the amount of crude comments on the fan page is getting beyond a joke. I hate going to the page, because it's filled with selfish, rude and disrespectful people, most of them being kids. A post should be made as a warning and if they continue, the will be banned. I've got a good list of ones that I have blocked because of stupidity and down right lack of respect.

Kind regards,
Wayne.
8)

Hello Wayne , This Is A Very Big Post , I Agree With What You Said About Other People , I Have Noticed A Few People Who Are Rather Disrespectful Towards The Kobojo Team , I Dont Think People Notice How Long And Hard It Is To Create A Game And Keep It Up To Date ETC , I Think The Mutants Madness Slot Machine In Gold Is A Reasonable Price , If The Mutants Where In The Store They Would Cost More Then 350 Gold & Also People Will Pay 399 Gold For The Mystery Box But Complaining About The 350 Gold For The Slot Machine , However , Yes I Agree The 100 Jackpot Token Price Is Abit Over Rated.

Mr Illuminati.

Brandon Charles
08-23-2016, 07:25 PM
My statement means that the staff have taken all reviews on the subject under consideration and will have forwarded a general summary of those reviews to the development team for analysis (In regards to the Slots the people have been heard 200% guaranteed). Believe me when I say that players will know immediately of any changes :) As for the people acting crude on social media, just take it with a grain of salt and try to ignore it. There is only so much a team of two or three staff can do about hundreds of negative posts on facebook. You can however rest easy knowing that there are staff always sending player feedback to the rest of the team, even if it seems unheard or has not had immediate action. Keep up the good fight and best of luck to you in the arena!

John Kimble
08-24-2016, 04:42 AM
My statement means that the staff have taken all reviews on the subject under consideration and will have forwarded a general summary of those reviews to the development team for analysis (In regards to the Slots the people have been heard 200% guaranteed). Believe me when I say that players will know immediately of any changes :) As for the people acting crude on social media, just take it with a grain of salt and try to ignore it. There is only so much a team of two or three staff can do about hundreds of negative posts on facebook. You can however rest easy knowing that there are staff always sending player feedback to the rest of the team, even if it seems unheard or has not had immediate action. Keep up the good fight and best of luck to you in the arena!

Take it with a grain of salt? Have you seen the disgusting remarks towards Kobojo on the fan page? Have you seen the amount of swearing on the page? I can get annoyed sometimes at the game, but I certainly DO NOT carry on like the way some of these players act. There are so many children who visit the page and quite a few of those are the culprits of the bad behaviour.
As for the slots, I for one think everything is fair except for what is asked on the Mutants Madness slots with 100 tokens for one spin. I am sure I have addressed it on the fan page and maybe even in the forums. Drop it down to 5 tokens and I am sure everybody will be happy, well most of them as you can't please everyone.
:)