PDA

View Full Version : After New Update, This Game Need Too Many... Lucky

ThaiPhuong
08-24-2016, 07:59 AM
Nee update for Hiru hero is suck, now everyone in Arena use this hero to hit random target and looking for some lucky to win ! That suck, not fun and no strategy at all, hope you guys think again about this hero ! Hit random one time is ok but two times is shit !

// sorry about my english

Xerkspking
08-24-2016, 09:41 AM
Nee update for Hiru hero is suck, now everyone in Arena use this hero to hit random target and looking for some lucky to win ! That suck, not fun and no strategy at all, hope you guys think again about this hero ! Hit random one time is ok but two times is shit !

// sorry about my english

Hiru's power is inconsistent and could be a blessing or a curse. It's true with its user it have inconsistent results in his game as well. Nway if you like to have more strategy and be consistent on it then you don't need to use him nor you have alot of time to find ways to kill other opponent with or without Hiru.

Meo
08-24-2016, 06:34 PM
But he could miss twice as well. Him and Squy are really hit and miss. Shura/Isiaaki are guaranteed hits.

Without any heroes on the board he does at most 40 damage per turn, although he can go like every other turn since it's so cheap to charge him up. So...really it is still about strategy.

lamsiyuen
08-26-2016, 06:12 PM
I dont find Hiru overpowered at all, infact i found it an easy target for my Horis. Hiru's random hit is suppose to be a counter for bane/borg life granting heros, but other than that its really difficult for Hiru to hit your hero. (in case you didnt know, probability wise, if you place your hero at the corner the chance of being hit is far lower than if you place it in the middle)

Vidra
08-26-2016, 11:41 PM
Hiru can be impossible on AI matches. 3 turns, Hiru powered up in every turn because it's just so easy to fill his gauge... if you get an unlucky streak, he can easily wipe off your heroes in those 3 turns. :/

Brerman
08-27-2016, 03:11 AM
When facing Hiru in AI matches, try to set up a deck combo that will let you accomplish the objective quickly (Killing a target for example). Wait until you fill their gauges before placing them all as the less time they spend on the board with Hiru, the less chance he'll kill you. His damage to an unoccupied board is almost negligible.

This has worked pretty good in PvP as well.

max1912
08-27-2016, 06:00 AM
I love to face Hiru, no harm at all

sparrow540
08-30-2016, 03:01 AM
Hiro needs some intelligence! If he's shooting randomly. It should be extremely rare to attack in the same spot twice...... BUT HE STILL DOES. The odds of this character's attack duplication is screwed in the favor of idiocracy.