PDA

View Full Version : [Question] When are these going to be fixed???

John Kimble
08-25-2016, 01:59 PM
I thought it was about time I post this as I have been meaning to do so for a while now. After talking to a number of people and taking note of what's been said on the Fan Page and here in the Forums, it's been nagging me and has reached a point where something has got to be said and made aware, while hoping something gets done about it all.

1) When receiving gifts from players, if you choose to Accept All and Send Back, instead of clicking each individual gift, you do not get all the gifts. This has been happening for way too long, for as long as I can remember.

2) Three times now since the arrival of the new slots, it has frozen on a Free Spin. I click and click and nothing and I have to reload the page.

3) The drop rate for the Extra bonus when crafting is getting less and less and is even worse with all of the tokens in comparison to power-ups and campaign passes.

4) A few weeks after the Black Hole was available to everyone, the drop rate of the jackpot tokens also dropped and I will not believe for one moment that it was changed because a few thought it was too much. Which brings me to....

5) So the tokens are difficult to get and yet after all the complaints about how ridiculously high the amount to spin using 100 tokens to get one mutant, that would most likely give you a duplicate, still the price remains unchanged.
Put yourself in our shoes for a minute. Now imagine this, you watch all the daily ads, do all the daily challenges to get 2 tokens and when the tokens arrive as the Extra bonus in crafting, you only get a few because of what was said in 3). You also play the PVP and the PVE and save your tokens. Now one month later you might have about 150 or more tokens. What are you going to do? Use 100 on one spin? That is crazy, like no one in their right mind would do it. The price needs to go down to at least 5 tokens per spin.

6) In the PVP the challenges are not even enough. Having to spend credits to find an equal or close enough to battle every day is not good enough.

7) There have been times when loading a battle, after choosing a tag and it idles. You wait and nothing happens. You have to reload the page, while losing that tag and if you are doing a campaign, you also lose your amount for passes.

I am not doing this for my benefit, this is for everyone and I know you know there are problems in the game. If all 7 of these problems were fixed, you'll see less bickering and more praise and thanks from players.
Regards,
John.

I forgot to mention as I just remembered, is it possible to have an area on the Fan Page for reporting? Report players who are either cheating and or acting inappropriately on the Fan Page? Too many are getting away with their behaviour and I don't understand why they are left alone. Blocking and ignoring is not a solution as the problem still remains.

Asketa
08-25-2016, 04:15 PM
For 1), 2) and 3) I haven't noticed and I can't say. Only thing I have noticed is that in crafting when bonus is maybe Jackpot Token, I get it once every 20+ crafts, but when it's Challenge token or something like that, you will never get it. I crafted once for 3 hours straight, crafted gold stars into platinum, crafted everything I can imagine (except Reaktor tokens, because they are valuable) and didn't get it once. I think it's just available if you "Super craft" for gold. Just another way for Kobojo to make money.

4) and 5) I agree 100%! I was one of few people who had Black Hole before official release. Back then in about 15-20 minutes of crafting I made 20 Jackpot Tokens. Now I craft for hours an get about 10 of them.
And pricing in Slots is terrible!!! 100 JP for getting a duplicate mutant?! NEVER! I would rather use 100 JP and make 3 Reaktor tokens in Exchange office, or something. I see two possible solutions for this:

1. Make spin around 5 Jackpot Tokens
2. Leave it to 100 or even increase it to 150, but make it 100% that you will not get a duplicate (get a mutant you don't have)

I made a thread about "Legendary Slots event" to ask similar question.

As for 6) and 7), it has always been a problem, both of them. I don't see any solution on the horizon for that.

John Kimble
08-25-2016, 04:53 PM
For 1), 2) and 3) I haven't noticed and I can't say. Only thing I have noticed is that in crafting when bonus is maybe Jackpot Token, I get it once every 20+ crafts, but when it's Challenge token or something like that, you will never get it. I crafted once for 3 hours straight, crafted gold stars into platinum, crafted everything I can imagine (except Reaktor tokens, because they are valuable) and didn't get it once. I think it's just available if you "Super craft" for gold. Just another way for Kobojo to make money.

4) and 5) I agree 100%! I was one of few people who had Black Hole before official release. Back then in about 15-20 minutes of crafting I made 20 Jackpot Tokens. Now I craft for hours an get about 10 of them.
And pricing in Slots is terrible!!! 100 JP for getting a duplicate mutant?! NEVER! I would rather use 100 JP and make 3 Reaktor tokens in Exchange office, or something. I see two possible solutions for this:

1. Make spin around 5 Jackpot Tokens
2. Leave it to 100 or even increase it to 150, but make it 100% that you will not get a duplicate (get a mutant you don't have)

I made a thread about "Legendary Slots event" to ask similar question.

As for 6) and 7), it has always been a problem, both of them. I don't see any solution on the horizon for that.

Hi Asketa.

The fair price should be no more than 5 tokens per spin, duplicates or not.
The other thing to think about here that springs to mind, is that there is an old saying, "The customer is always right." And most of the time it's true.
I am glad you made a comment about the Legendary Slots Events" because I am wondering when are we going to see one next? Because what worries me, is this new Mutants Madness Slots and does it replace all the Slots Events? If this is so, Kobojo is certainly going to lose even more players.
Do you know how many Jackpot Tokens I got from the other day when they were the Extra bonus? 4. I use to get about 40, but each time it arrived as the Extra, it kept dropping lower and lower. What's next? We will only get 1 token? Trust me on this when I say, I am trying very hard to be civil, but I am being totally honest. Since the Black Hole went totally global, it has only gotten worse and yet nothing gets done about it to make it a better and more enjoyable game for everybody.
Oh and another thing has sprung to mind that I forgot to mention. Again it goes back to the Black Hole. It rubs me the wrong way when I'm constantly getting power ups. Do you know how even it makes if everyone was using them? It makes no sense. I know how to get certain items when crafting and it's annoying when you get overloaded with the power ups instead of certain items, like orbs, XP jars and Jackpot tokens. Even getting them in the Slots is starting to get annoying, there is just way too many in the game.

John Kimble
08-26-2016, 07:56 AM
Just so you all know and I'm sure that I wouldn't be the only one who is in the same or similar boat, but right now I managed to reach 300 Jackpot tokens. This is the most I have ever reached. Am I going to throw away 300 tokens on 3 spins? No chance in Hell. Even if I was assured that I wouldn't get a duplicate, I'm damn if I'm going to waste all that effort that I put into getting them. I'm sure Askesta and many others would understand and agree. of putting in countless hours, from fighting in the PVP and PVE, watching the ads, (which these last few days has gone from 5 to 2 ads a day) doing the Daily Challenges and if lucky enough to get one or two from Magnetic Keys to finally putting in hour after hour when the Extra bonus is in the Crafting area. It is so frustrating when the team of Kobojo is aware of the unease from the players about this and nothing, assumedly, is being done about it. I've seen the word FAIRNESS used on the Fan Page from the admin(s) and yet we've seen no fairness in return. It comes across as being hypocritical don't you think? If that sounded harsh, it was not intended to be. Still players are complaining about the situation and I don't think it's going to disappear any time soon.

John Kimble
08-27-2016, 11:28 AM
I see that my posts are getting viewed which is good, but it would be nice to get these issues sorted if we all work together on this.
As stated in my first post, issue 5). today it was made aware that the PVP is in a way rigged. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourselves. It became aware to me earlier today, that those with a higher level can choose lower ranked players to challenge and I mean way lower. My Evo is at 38 and I have found that most of those that I come across, (and I have to use my earned credits to find a challenge more even) much higher levelled players. But it appears that those with a higher Evo, (from say 50 and up) can challenge way lower players. How is that even? Shouldn't it be the other way round? As I was saying to a friend who is around my level, that it's like the old cliché, the poor get poorer and the rich become more powerful, (richer). It's morally wrong and no wonder there's a growing problem between the players with the issues not being addressed and fixed. Aren't these forums used to make Kobojo aware of the mess that is only growing by the day? I feel as though a blind eye has been turned every time something crops up, because nothing gets done about it, except for the issue last week with the PVP mutant reward, which was great. Before I go, I have noticed a decline in the number of players, so that's a good hint that things aren't going so well, even the friend I mentioned earlier, who has been playing since the game came out, has been thinking of quitting. Is this how it's going to be, loyal players feeling that things are just not as good as there were and problems not fixed and leaves one option but to quit the game for good?
The way it's going, the concert hall will be empty with the sound of crickets,

Meo
08-31-2016, 11:46 PM
1-4 and 7 can't say I've noticed. I have noticed that the black hole is spitting out ALOT more bronze stars than power-ups. But token ratio remains unchanged or even increased for me.

5. Yeah, I refuse to spin it because of repeats and considering that you get basic mutants (not gold versions or whatnot) only newbies spinning with Gold is it a good deal. BUT it used to be 200 tokens so they cut the prince.

6. I would like it if they could EXPLAIN the point rewarding system.

John Kimble
09-01-2016, 01:28 AM
1-4 and 7 can't say I've noticed. I have noticed that the black hole is spitting out ALOT more bronze stars than power-ups. But token ratio remains unchanged or even increased for me.

5. Yeah, I refuse to spin it because of repeats and considering that you get basic mutants (not gold versions or whatnot) only newbies spinning with Gold is it a good deal. BUT it used to be 200 tokens so they cut the prince.

6. I would like it if they could EXPLAIN the point rewarding system.

It use to be 200 tokens? When was this?

MattSmith
09-01-2016, 04:54 AM
I see that my posts are getting viewed which is good, but it would be nice to get these issues sorted if we all work together on this.
As stated in my first post, issue 5). today it was made aware that the PVP is in a way rigged. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourselves. It became aware to me earlier today, that those with a higher level can choose lower ranked players to challenge and I mean way lower. My Evo is at 38 and I have found that most of those that I come across, (and I have to use my earned credits to find a challenge more even) much higher levelled players. But it appears that those with a higher Evo, (from say 50 and up) can challenge way lower players. How is that even? Shouldn't it be the other way round? As I was saying to a friend who is around my level, that it's like the old cliché, the poor get poorer and the rich become more powerful, (richer). It's morally wrong and no wonder there's a growing problem between the players with the issues not being addressed and fixed. Aren't these forums used to make Kobojo aware of the mess that is only growing by the day? I feel as though a blind eye has been turned every time something crops up, because nothing gets done about it, except for the issue last week with the PVP mutant reward, which was great. Before I go, I have noticed a decline in the number of players, so that's a good hint that things aren't going so well, even the friend I mentioned earlier, who has been playing since the game came out, has been thinking of quitting. Is this how it's going to be, loyal players feeling that things are just not as good as there were and problems not fixed and leaves one option but to quit the game for good?

John you are right as my current evo is fifty four and I hardly use my credits because I get lower ranked players to go against in the PvP. You will notice that none of the stronger players will come here and back your claim about the PvP and how it's unequal among the lower ranked combatants, as they know they have it easy and don't want things to change. It will most likely not change because no one comes here to complain about it, which is unfortunate. It would be nice however if the game was more balanced. Hang in there John as it may change in the future.

Meo
09-01-2016, 11:31 PM
It use to be 200 tokens? When was this?

Correction it use to be 250 when it was first launched: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?14709-The-Super-Mutants-Slots-has-moored!

Look at the first page of comments.

John Kimble
09-03-2016, 07:22 AM
Correction it use to be 250 when it was first launched: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?14709-The-Super-Mutants-Slots-has-moored!

Look at the first page of comments.

I read it 3 times and could not find an official comment saying it was 250 tokens? I am quite sure it was 100 and I'm a daily player and checked it all out when it came on the scene. Still the issue here is not about what was the amount, it's about getting it reduced to a fair price for everyone.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-06-2016, 05:44 AM

Well, I could say I couldn't agree more regarding the pvp issue. I've quit the game for more than a year and jut recently got back. Its no easy task for me ranking at least top 10% when back in the days before abilities and orbs were released I always get in the top 1%. If it asnt for the gold I got from the bingo that i used to buy newer and stronger mutants and good orbs to place in them i wouldnt have been able to place in the top 5% for this season. Lower level players get attacked by those who have higher levels and newbies or lower level players rarely ever get the chance to fight someone their level. Most of the attacks i get are from players with combined levels of 109-120 when my combined level is only at 93. Pretty much this issues bee ongoing since the game started and seems like no action was ever taken to resolve this. Today if you want to rank in the pvp you better buy special orbs and equip them to your mutants.

With regards to the gifts I couldnt say I hve noticed, however what I noticed is that in cases where you have multiple gifts and you click accept all and send back you woulndt get all the gifts but after the window closes, and i click my inbox, the rest would still be sitting there and you'd have to click it again and again till theyre all gone.

John Kimble
09-06-2016, 06:11 AM
Well, I could say I couldn't agree more regarding the pvp issue. I've quit the game for more than a year and jut recently got back. Its no easy task for me ranking at least top 10% when back in the days before abilities and orbs were released I always get in the top 1%. If it asnt for the gold I got from the bingo that i used to buy newer and stronger mutants and good orbs to place in them i wouldnt have been able to place in the top 5% for this season. Lower level players get attacked by those who have higher levels and newbies or lower level players rarely ever get the chance to fight someone their level. Most of the attacks i get are from players with combined levels of 109-120 when my combined level is only at 93. Pretty much this issues bee ongoing since the game started and seems like no action was ever taken to resolve this. Today if you want to rank in the pvp you better buy special orbs and equip them to your mutants.

With regards to the gifts I couldnt say I hve noticed, however what I noticed is that in cases where you have multiple gifts and you click accept all and send back you woulndt get all the gifts but after the window closes, and i click my inbox, the rest would still be sitting there and you'd have to click it again and again till theyre all gone.

I just a few moments ago, got 1500 gold from filling a line in the Bingo and I thought, why not take a chance on spinning the Mutants Madness. Now keep in mind, last week I spun twice of which I got one mutant I didn't have and then I got Cursed Rider, of which I do have. TODAY I thought well why not give it another go, surely I would get some more mutants I didn't have. First spin was great, I got another that I didn't have, THEN I got Cursed Rider, (once again) Psycho Boar and Caprika. Now After being so annoyed with getting those last three that I already have, I went through and counted EVERY SINGLE MUTANT that I am missing. Do you know how many? 104. Yes 104 mutants I am missing to complete the Bingos. Now wouldn't you think with that amount of mutants that I don't have, that I should have AT LEAST got 2 I didn't have and 2 duplicates, (well I'm being generous there) maybe 3 to 1 or 4 would have been the best. Don't misunderstand me as I do know the risks of spinning the slots, but at a high price of 350 gold, one should get a good chance of receiving more of the mutants that are not in the collection.
Okay I've had my rant now and it would be interesting to know how many others have gone through the same problem.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Well nottoo bad for me since the few spins i did yielded great results. I got Sir Puggington, Kraken, Z-0 , Marv, Tricera Tank, Battle Toad, and that shaman-something guy th you can get for 20challenge tokens among others. The only duplicates I got would be general chaos and captain peace(cant really say if a duplicate since i have the reactor version) but considering that my total unique mutant count would be 159 getting a duplicate out of all the available ones in the spin was also quite dissapointing.

John Kimble
09-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Well nottoo bad for me since the few spins i did yielded great results. I got Sir Puggington, Kraken, Z-0 , Marv, Tricera Tank, Battle Toad, and that shaman-something guy th you can get for 20challenge tokens among others. The only duplicates I got would be general chaos and captain peace(cant really say if a duplicate since i have the reactor version) but considering that my total unique mutant count would be 159 getting a duplicate out of all the available ones in the spin was also quite dissapointing.

You did rather well. Very lucky indeed :)
Think I'll save a bit more gold before I try my luck again.