PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Slot stops working when you when a free spin.

Neil Law
08-26-2016, 06:56 PM
Not all the time, but it has hit me twice today. You can hear the spin button click when you press it but there is no action. The close button doesn't seem to work either. The + beside the gold (Buy Gold) still does work though.

I posted this twice in the fan page but it seems to have disappeared. Perhaps they don't like it being reported there?

Brandon Charles
08-26-2016, 10:14 PM
This has happened to me as well and I know of others it has happened to too. I do know that there is only so much that can be done about a bug on the forums and fan pages since the support team handles bugs , but it is good to know that this is not an isolated issue among players!

John Kimble
08-29-2016, 11:57 AM
This has happened to me as well and I know of others it has happened to too. I do know that there is only so much that can be done about a bug on the forums and fan pages since the support team handles bugs , but it is good to know that this is not an isolated issue among players!

Hi Brandon. This was so annoying this evening when playing the normal 1 token slots as I had to refresh the page 6 times.
After reading your words saying that there is only so much can be done about a bug in the forums, I think there should be a section in the forums for reporting bugs and an area for reporting issues. I was under the impression that the Moderators would pass on issues to the team of Kobojo so they can be sorted out. I guess I was wrong :(

Brandon Charles
08-29-2016, 03:59 PM
While moderators do let the team know of bugs, errors, troubles and suggestions for the most part we make sure that questions are answered and that the rules of the forum are being followed as well as resolving conflicts between users if need be. As I have mentioned before Kobojo has staff such as Allen for example who will regularly read through the forums (sometimes invisibly might I add) and send feedback to the proper departments. The prefix used in the beginning of the thread helps give users direction, which is part of the reason there is no bug report thread the other reason being that the Kobojo support panel has a bug portion allowing bug related inquiries to go to support staff whom specialize in that area so that these issues can be sorted out in a timely fashion. Like I have mentioned before on the forums, just because Kobojo hasn't acted or responded immediately it doesn't mean that they haven't heard and are working towards an appropriate solution regarding the issue. Hope this helps clarify things for you John!
Have a good day :)

John Kimble
08-31-2016, 04:55 AM
While moderators do let the team know of bugs, errors, troubles and suggestions for the most part we make sure that questions are answered and that the rules of the forum are being followed as well as resolving conflicts between users if need be. As I have mentioned before Kobojo has staff such as Allen for example who will regularly read through the forums (sometimes invisibly might I add) and send feedback to the proper departments. The prefix used in the beginning of the thread helps give users direction, which is part of the reason there is no bug report thread the other reason being that the Kobojo support panel has a bug portion allowing bug related inquiries to go to support staff whom specialize in that area so that these issues can be sorted out in a timely fashion. Like I have mentioned before on the forums, just because Kobojo hasn't acted or responded immediately it doesn't mean that they haven't heard and are working towards an appropriate solution regarding the issue. Hope this helps clarify things for you John!
Have a good day :)

Thanks Brandon for setting our minds at ease about this.
I was going to come in here two days ago to report how annoying it was when I had to reload the page while in the slots, eight times, because it froze on a free spin. It doesn't do it on every single Free Spin, but it does it too often. Now what I believe is going on here with these new slots, is that there is too much bling and for some reason it slows things down and will freeze a Free Spin. I have never liked the idea of a free spin as it is annoying and is a waste of time. There is nothing worse, (and this has happened a few times) when you get like four Free Spins in a row. Take the Free Spins out, the bling and things should be better.
Regards,
John :)

Brandon Charles
08-31-2016, 01:43 PM
I think your theory is quite plausible John in that there is to much bling going on with the slots and it's causes freezing issues, the rooftop gets bad enough as it is when it is full so it is not hard to believe the slots would face a similar predicament. I propose a bling button! The game is starting to run like it is wearing grills and a giant clock on a gold chain and it would be nice if we had the option to take them off :P Have a good day dudeski :)

John Kimble
08-31-2016, 02:08 PM
I think your theory is quite plausible John in that there is to much bling going on with the slots and it's causes freezing issues, the rooftop gets bad enough as it is when it is full so it is not hard to believe the slots would face a similar predicament. I propose a bling button! The game is starting to run like it is wearing grills and a giant clock on a gold chain and it would be nice if we had the option to take them off :P Have a good day dudeski :)

Thanks. Been around games online and off to know, that a bit too much information can slow things down and or cause glitches. Yes, it would be great if there was an option to lower the resolution in the game :)