PDA

View Full Version : Selling Reactor packages

Brandon Charles
08-27-2016, 09:10 PM
I noticed that while new reactors are released that other reactors like Girl Power and Gothic lose much of their luster and become even more of a novelty. My idea is for reactors to be able to be purchased with gold or credits outside of the reactor, so that players who need them for grid completion can obtain the mutants they need while players can work towards earning enough tokens for the more intense reactors. I am sure many players would rather spin for a platinum or gold mutant rather then 3 bronze or weak no star mutants. Just a thought though :)

John Kimble
08-28-2016, 06:25 AM
I noticed that while new reactors are released that other reactors like Girl Power and Gothic lose much of their luster and become even more of a novelty. My idea is for reactors to be able to be purchased with gold or credits outside of the reactor, so that players who need them for grid completion can obtain the mutants they need while players can work towards earning enough tokens for the more intense reactors. I am sure many players would rather spin for a platinum or gold mutant rather then 3 bronze or weak no star mutants. Just a thought though :)

Or add these Reactor Mutants to the slots. If the price was low enough, people would start playing the slots more often. It's just an idea ;)

Brandon Charles
08-29-2016, 04:03 PM
I think that's a great idea as well!