PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Chantecler

Brandon Charles
08-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Does anybody have thoughts on the new Chantecler mutant? Is it any good or is it a flop?

Brian Granny
08-29-2016, 06:36 PM
I was wondering the same. He better be good though for 3000 gold. Thats a hefty price tag.

Bert Huylebroeck
08-29-2016, 10:15 PM
If you add a level 4 health orb, then he is a normal legendary unit 99,6%.
Since heroes are only good when you can special orbs (no health orbs because then it's just another legendary unit) and with his speed he needs extra health. He is not worth something special. Even his ability is bad (Wound 20%). So Chimera beats him with better health, speed and ability. So useless.

Brandon Phoummany
08-30-2016, 08:18 AM
Yes. :) <_<

Mr Illuminati
08-31-2016, 12:51 AM
I Purchased The Original Version & Am Making My Way To Platinum Its Alot Cheaper XD , So Far I Have To Gold Ones & Will Be Getting Him In Plaitnum Tomorrow As It Currently 1:50am Here.

Ill Be Adding The Following Orbs - Level 4 Attack , Two Level 4 Health Orbs & A Level 3 Speed.

Sorry About Spelling Mistakes Slightly Tired. XD

Brandon Charles
08-31-2016, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys! I really appreciate the analysis Bert, it really brings the mutants' potential to a modest light and is exactly what I was hoping to hear. It's all good Mr. I, as long as we can read what your saying; it Isn't like you wrote "Ch4Nt3Klo7 PWN$" like those darn hipsters :P

Bert Huylebroeck
08-31-2016, 08:09 PM
It's easy if you have an excell-sheet for all 298 different mutants we have today (including the cyber-zoomorph mutant they released today). I even have all their abilities and the % it is from the attack. (example: there are 4 mutants with retaliate more then 15%, Tengu being one of them, but I don't expect many people to know the other 3)

Sorry, my fault, there are 6 mutants with more then 15% retaliate. Who can give me all 5 besides Tengu?

Brandon Charles
09-01-2016, 01:44 AM
I can't decide if having an excel chart of all the mutants is genius or madness...either way could you hook me up with a copy please? :3

Mr Illuminati
09-01-2016, 05:57 PM
For Your Information.

My Platinum Chantecler Is Currently Level 40, Here Is Some Status Information For You Incase You Want It.

One Level 3 Health Orb At Level 40 - 11,495 Hitpoints
Two Level 4 Attack Orbs At Level 40 - Highest Damage I Have Hit Is 10,327
One Level 3 Speed Orb ( 15% Speed Increase ) - 4.12

I Will Be Changing The Level 3 Health Orb Once I Get A Level 4 Health Orb , And I May Change The Speed Orb To Something Else.

Mr Illuminati.

Bert Huylebroeck
09-01-2016, 07:34 PM
A platinum Chimera without any orbs:
Level 40:
Health: 13818
Speed: 3,7
Attack: 6497

Just add a level 4 attack orb and a level 3 speed orb and he beats your Chanteler on everything and he has 15% retaliate instead of that stupid wound.
You still have a slot left comparing to Chantecler and he is already better.

Because I don't have Gold to spare I have to compare before they are on their level. Don't know how you do it, Mr Illuminati, but I'm jeauloous on how easy you can acquire platinum stars, level 3 and 4 orbs,...

Mr Illuminati
09-01-2016, 07:52 PM
A platinum Chimera without any orbs:
Level 40:
Health: 13818
Speed: 3,7
Attack: 6497

Just add a level 4 attack orb and a level 3 speed orb and he beats your Chanteler on everything and he has 15% retaliate instead of that stupid wound.
You still have a slot left comparing to Chantecler and he is already better.

Because I don't have Gold to spare I have to compare before they are on their level. Don't know how you do it, Mr Illuminati, but I'm jeauloous on how easy you can acquire platinum stars, level 3 and 4 orbs,...

I Just Collect The Mutants , I Have A Few Dupes & A Few With One Of Each , I Basically Use All My Med Kits In The Black Hole & When I Have 5 Gold Stars I Use The Super Craft , So I Get Three Platinum Stars Per Five Gold Stars.

Current Platinum Mutants - 55.

Brandon Charles
09-01-2016, 08:32 PM
I Just Collect The Mutants , I Have A Few Dupes & A Few With One Of Each , I Basically Use All My Med Kits In The Black Hole & When I Have 5 Gold Stars I Use The Super Craft , So I Get Three Platinum Stars Per Five Gold Stars.

Current Platinum Mutants - 55.

Simply epic. You are definitely setting the standard for supply grinding :P

Bert Huylebroeck
09-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Simply epic. You are definitely setting the standard for supply grinding :P

Too bad it is just boring. I still have 9000 medkits waiting to be trown in the black hole.

Mr Illuminati
09-01-2016, 11:53 PM
Its All Fun To Me , My Aim Is To Fill My Rooftop With Platinum Mutants & All The Others Will Be Sold / Frozen.

Unfortunatly , I Have No Platinum Stars Remaining But My Next Tasks Are - Footbot, Dr Frost, Space Hunter , Just Three More That Will Be Added To The Collection Of Mutants.

Mr Illuminati.