PDA

View Full Version : Lost connection? Wtf?

5hark
08-29-2016, 09:31 PM
Omg, 4 times in a row. Less than 10 seconds after arenabattle starts. Any ideas?

[K] Aza
08-30-2016, 08:58 AM
Hi there 5hark,

Make sure you are connected to a stable Wifi network.
If this persists please contact us via our support page: https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support

Best regards,
James

WizardTime
08-30-2016, 11:06 PM
Yes I experienced this out of the blue recently. I've had the occasional drop out before, but this is different behaviour to that. Goes like this:

DC halfway thru a game - "oh well, that happens sometimes"

Click arena, finds opponent and game starts, then instant DC - "that's weird, never happened before"

Click arena again, finds opponent and game starts, then instant DC - "OK something is wrong here"

Click arena again, finds opponent and game starts, then instant DC - "noooo! My poor MMR!"

Restart client, all is fine after that.

Few hours later, I'm right next to my router this time same thing happens, but I've learned from last time, and restart my client after the second DC.. all has been fine since.

So to me, it seems like a client side networking bug... you may wish to mention this to your QA lead and see if it rings any bells with him/her..

Xerkspking
08-31-2016, 05:53 AM
I experience this too. Try not using too much emoticons, thats what I did to prevent those. :*)

WizardTime
08-31-2016, 01:18 PM
I experience this too. Try not using too much emoticons, thats what I did to prevent those. :*)

lolwat?

you spam emoticons at the very start of the match and DC? 3 times in a row?

Xerkspking
09-01-2016, 07:07 AM
hehehehe! Actually I use emoticons only to players that uses alot of it too. But as I observe if I use like more in one game, I experience in future fights some DC. Now I never use more than 1 emoticon in one game. Nice reaction friends, it makes me laugh in the office. Happy gaming!

WizardTime
09-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Haha I understand, I guess that could explain the bug.. max emoticons I've used in a game would probably be around 8.. usually just one "well-played" at the end though