PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Playing on Bluestacks

Skunkix
08-29-2016, 10:09 PM
Hello fellas, i have a tiny issue while playing primal legends on bluestacks. For some reason i have no bakcground on lobby. I have no town or forest or savana, its like that layer cannot be loaded. I knos this is not an issue from the game but bluestacks. I just wonder if anyone knows how to fix or any idea of what could be happenibg. I really want to stream or save videos but cannot do that on my actual phone, so i need blurstacks.

Gameplay appears to be fine, played 2 levels and was ok. Thr issue is only on escenary.

If you have any idea or solution plz help.
Cheers

gWorldz
08-30-2016, 12:57 AM
I usually just clear the app cache and restart Bluestacks opening Primal Legends until the background loads and then start recording from there. Once teh background loads I don't have any issues keeping it loaded unless BS crashes. As you said it has no affect on gameplay but I've never lost my buildings only my background for Village and Quests.

Xerkspking
08-30-2016, 07:42 AM
90% of the time I'm playing with my phone but whenever I have time in office LEAPDROID is more awesome than bluestacks.

Skunkix
08-30-2016, 10:34 AM
Thanks for responses guys, soon as i get home i wilk try both.

Skunkix
08-31-2016, 02:23 AM
Oh well, leapdroid permacrashes google play services and clearing cache didnt fix the bg >_<. Thanks for the tips anyways.

gWorldz
08-31-2016, 07:47 AM
Yea I had similar issues with Leapdroid, I love its clean interface and that its not cluttered with features like Bluestacks but at the same time I have gotten so used to the features --'

With BS I usually have to restart multiple times but I had it happen to me tonight so I made a video of what happens to me and what I am doing to fix the issue, hope it helps you sort things out :blush:

http://youtu.be/PHfAvmal18s?hd=1

Skunkix
08-31-2016, 10:44 AM
Thanks for video, i guess i wil try again today on home.

I have like a thousand devices on google lol.