PDA

View Full Version : Green Machine

Brerman
08-30-2016, 04:13 PM
Seeing a lot of heal decks lately. Bane Borg and Mori syngerize really well together. I think the energy cost on Bane and Borg is a little too low for the amount of utility and damage they can provide. When played as the only healer in a deck they are probably in a good spot, but putting them together creates a very hard to beat combo that can be overwhelming when they're able to execute an ability multiple times in a round.

A little energy nerf could be good for overall balancing.

Skunkix
08-30-2016, 05:32 PM
Bane have too low hp, its really easy to kill. Borg for some dumb reason is always placed on front line so its really vulnerable plus when he dies he actually destroys like 1/5 xp.. Mori is really situational, she can hit you for 150++ in one move but her gauge is kinda high. And sometimes her heal is wasted on 4 or 3 difefent moves.

TLDR, heal decks are cool, they hit hard but they can be countered easily, special if you cannot fill gauges fast.

ThaiPhuong
08-30-2016, 05:54 PM
hey dude, not because you close some guy use that deck it's mean game not balance ! Many player use heal deck now because hero in those deck is basic and very easy to find & heal deck very easy to defeat too :)

Manuel Chu
08-31-2016, 04:45 AM
healers deck fill heroes gauge really quick , a pawn with 15-50+ life fill heroes gauge fast enough to do lot a damage , why a pawn with 15-50+ when hit me reduces mi life bar 15-50 but when a kill one pawn with 50 life just reduces 5 life points of my enemy is no fair is unbalanced

Xerkspking
08-31-2016, 05:45 AM
imo, for now those healer decks they are good for the game. I don't think there is a need for nerf now. There are still alot of inconsistencies behind those decks that you can find out and make a counter for it.

Brerman
08-31-2016, 06:13 PM
Alright it seems like you guys disagree with me (some of you more rude than others). What are some good decks you've found for beating a healers deck?

Skunkix
08-31-2016, 08:02 PM
Gwen and Squy inutilize almost any healer deck.

Xerkspking
09-01-2016, 06:48 AM
As I observe many use Drall, Torr, Horis and Gyle to easy kill 2 healers. I tried to use Drall, Torr, Gwenn and Konil but end up more consistent with Drall, Torr, Hiru and Bane.

It seems that if a Hero fully gauge at the same time you have combo cancels, it speeds up the filling of the gauge. So it is very basic in my opinion to have atleast 2 fast gauging heroes within your deck to speed up gauge filling. That is why this green machine is so effective for the same reason.

Also friend, to take it to heart other players opinion in the forum, they mean no harm or being mean. Even they appreciate and respect your posts because they replied to it. right! Happy gaming everyone!