PDA

View Full Version : PVP system should be re-designed

Bowen Bow Qiu
09-01-2016, 06:49 PM
PVP system is pretty broken now, and I think many people would feel the same. Player who goes first obviously has a much better chance to win because not only they gain energy first, but they can also mess up your tiles and give you a hard time making combo. Anyone feels the same? My suggestion is that either reduce the action point to 1 for the first moving player, or fully charge a random hero for the second moving player.

Paincookie
09-01-2016, 07:26 PM
I have no problem with being the second one. In my opinion they should fix first that in 3 of 4 games you fight against bots. A random hero for the second player fill up is to op. What if it is drall or Noran in my team an I am in the second position than I do 300 dmg and a epic or legendary is on deck that is much op for the second player

Bowen Bow Qiu
09-01-2016, 07:39 PM
You have no problem going second probably because you fight agianst bots most time. I am talking about real opponents and the example I mentioned above was real. Messing up opponent's tiles by going first is real too because I used that strategy a lot.

Manuel Chu
09-01-2016, 08:11 PM
You start firts again bots and with good pawns to make combos ,fighting human stars second most of the time.

Sjakie Benaki
09-02-2016, 04:57 PM
You dont start second against bots always first... and against players i always start 2nd and 90% i lose because i start 2nd... i dont mind starting second against players with lower health but when you go 2nd against a player with 1548 health while i have1325 its a guarantee loss.. so yes pvp is broken.. as i said earlier player with lower health should always start first so i actually like playing against bots..lame but true

Bowen Bow Qiu
09-02-2016, 08:36 PM
I think they shouldn't put 1325 HP player to against 1548 HP player. The match maker is broken