PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Hero buffs

Skunkix
09-02-2016, 03:24 AM
Hello felas, i have 2 questions regarding heroes with the ability of buffing another trops (For example, Vernay or Asaro).

Does this buff stacks ? Do this buff have an overtime expirstion? If possible to see how much buff % had a hero after being buffed?

If there is not posible to see how much hero power have increased it coulld be awesome to add that to the game

gWorldz
09-02-2016, 08:16 AM
I'm not sure about Asaro but Vernay seems to stack. I've gotten Borg Bane and Sokal up to double normal power over several turns and it seemed to stay that way for the rest of the match. Some of the buffer heroes state they only last until end of turn, like Kane as example, so don't expect this behavior from all the buffer heroes.

I've not found a way to see how much % is added other than doing the math but I agree that would be a nice feature to add in the future.

To test a hero and see how they work toss it on your team and go to a board you have already beaten and run a match to see how it affects your team. I often use the boss boards 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175 or 200 for this but almost any board that last long enough for you to get the hero out and activated is all you need. Sometimes it will help to quit and start again if you can't get matches in the right color for the hero you are testing.

I've not tried using Vernay with anything other than my Borg, Bane and Sokal team but I presume other powers work the same way.

Skunkix
09-02-2016, 11:18 AM
I was thinking on using him, at least for a while.

Xerkspking
09-02-2016, 12:18 PM
It would be nice to c how much actual it adds just like hp buff that when u press the exclamation point left side of the board it shows how much hp it now have. Hope to see something similar to it for power scale would be awesome.