PDA

View Full Version : Asalayne

Liquidated
09-04-2016, 01:11 AM
Anyone have an idea of when gold Asalayne and the power ranger lookin mutant (i forgot his name) will be available in the shop? Im. Dieing to get those 2 especially asalayne.

Brandon Charles
09-04-2016, 02:34 AM
The developers keep that information top secret, you will have to wait for your chance!

Mr Illuminati
09-04-2016, 09:57 AM
Anyone have an idea of when gold Asalayne and the power ranger lookin mutant (i forgot his name) will be available in the shop? Im. Dieing to get those 2 especially asalayne.

If Only I Could Give You A Asaylan , I Have Four In Platinum , Id Be Glad To Give You One If I Could :( , And Do You Mean Bazzinger ? ( Power Ranger Mutant ) ? , As Brandon Said Unfortunatly , No One Knows This Information Apart From The Kobojo Team , Its Just A Waiting Game I Guess. :(

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-05-2016, 03:17 PM
If youve got the gold or tokens to burn Bazzinger can be found in the mutant madness slot. It all depends on your luck though. For Asaylan i want him too... I wish they release him again soon.

HolyG
09-05-2016, 05:32 PM
The developers keep that information top secret, you will have to wait for your chance!

We are just moderators and we can't help you. All you can do is stay tuned!