PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] New PVE

John Kimble
09-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Well it's a new PVE and I'm not really happy with the choice of mutant this round. Selendis? When was the last time we saw her in the PVE? I'm sure it wasn't that long ago. We need to start seeing some of the older mutants like Arachno, Mekali, Crypt Wraith, Sirenia, Master Splitter, The Engineer, or even El Gringo. Surely they are keeping an eye on the PVE, more so after what happened last time.
Not a happy player, more like quite disappointed. :O_O:

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Well it's a new PVE and I'm not really happy with the choice of mutant this round. Selendis? When was the last time we saw her in the PVE? I'm sure it wasn't that long ago. We need to start seeing some of the older mutants like Arachno, Mekali, Crypt Wraith, Sirenia, Master Splitter, The Engineer, or even El Gringo. Surely they are keeping an eye on the PVE, more so after what happened last time.
Not a happy player, more like quite disappointed. :O_O:

True. Though I dont have selendis yet given that i justmreturned to the game abt a month or after a year and a half break, im quite disaapointed with it too. The Engineer wouldn be bad but i was hoping for some other newer mutants. Im sure there are many who may even want either Behemoth or Shell Shock back.

John Kimble
09-06-2016, 04:12 AM
True. Though I dont have selendis yet given that i justmreturned to the game abt a month or after a year and a half break, im quite disaapointed with it too. The Engineer wouldn be bad but i was hoping for some other newer mutants. Im sure there are many who may even want either Behemoth or Shell Shock back.

Oh there are heaps of other mutants that I didn't name that they could have used and that's why it is so disappointing to have Selendis back in the PVE as a reward mutant.

John Kimble
09-21-2016, 03:43 AM
So it seems that Kobojo are not really taking notice of which mutants are the rewards for PVE or PVP. I was not impressed at all seeing that Shin Hakuho was the new reward in the PVE. Again this mutant was either in the PVE or PVP, (can't remember which) not so long ago. I know there would be some players out there who don't have this mutant, but to be fair for everyone, Kobojo has got to start keeping a check on who and when these mutants are the rewards.
On a separate note and while I am here as an issue has popped into my head, now I am unsure if the admin(s) for the Facebook Fan Page come here, (and I do understand how difficult it can be to maintain the page) but can something be done about the amount of disrespect and swearing on the page? It doesn't come down to me seeing it all the time, (and this is a reason why it is pointless blocking them) because the problem is still going to be there. It's the same with all of the ones that spam in the comments. Posting malicious links that players who have no idea about what these links could do. There seriously needs a Report link, so that the admin(s) are aware and can do something about it.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-21-2016, 10:39 PM
Well for me I don't have her yet but seriously, the only thing she would be useful for is Bingo completion. Otherwise double gene mutants like her except Buck Maurice is pretty much crap and isnt really useful in battles. In all the history of PvP and PvE that i remember the best rewards are Behemoth, Shell Shock and Humongous(they need to release him in platinum already). And from what I have seen in the pedia, why has tge rewards been double gene junk anyway? Very few are really useful like the 3 mentioned.