PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] PvP Matchmaking in serious need of rework.

Rudolpho
09-05-2016, 10:26 AM
I've had a really unlucky night of Hiru's and Huron's hitting my heroes in "random" ability activations so excuse my frustration I'm about to relay.

Matchmaking, I'm tired of getting 2nd turn constantly, it would be okay if it was 50/50 or even 60/40 but I literally go 2nd 90% of the time. Secondly, once I got to around 650+ pvp ranking points I started going up against 700+ opponents on a regular basis which is annoying. Prime example of what just happened and caused me to rage quit for tonight... My opponent was at 712 Combat points and almost 1100 health while I'm sitting at 642 with only 934 health... AND HE GOT TO GO FIRST! He fricken cascaded all three turns, activating both of his green health heroes. Completely decimated my board basically allowing no rebuttals because when it came to my turn my board was all f***ed up with colors all over the damn place. I tried cascading, making careful moves but just kept getting shit drops. This POS had so much health in his front line I couldn't even get a hero activated till I had 300 health left and he was sitting at 1015 health. Why the actual F***, does he get to go first if he has both more combat points and almost 200 more damn health than me?? I'm regretting spending money on this game, I only spent enough for one of the premium chests but it's so fricken ridiculous the chest cap and timers on fight chests just consistently hold you back and the matchmaking system is so f***ed that why the hell should I even play this game?

Xerkspking
09-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Hi Rudolpho, good evening and hope you are calm now. I understand your frustration and the same I spend money in this game. Well I cannot deny that alot posted about issues of who are starting the game and they raised the issue already for the devs to see and might do something about it. When I started playing I even go down to as low as 300 before i hit my first win. The same thing now that sometimes I am matched with so much more high ranked players than me so its so frustrating also that even I won 5 straight then suddenly I slide down 5 straight defeats also. I have played alot of games already, more specifically puzzle, strategy, card battles, tcg, ccg and honestly this game is the most generous game than others. Maybe it is still that new and its on adjustment period that still many alignments are needed in the game. I just want to say that keep on playing, just enjoy the journey and when ur issues are already solved, you will have a very very great time.

Sjakie Benaki
09-07-2016, 08:38 PM
i agree with OP but not only matchmaking is broken but total pvp is broken. i mean only teams you meet is 3 yellows with horis thrall and thor and the green wolf dude. person who starts wins.. i like experimenting with teams but conclusion is 3 yellows and 1 green are best. so why do i invest gold in total useless defence heroes like pyke or other ones ? so many totally useless heroes with great potential but 2 hits from horis and almost all other heroes other then the ones mentioned before die. the only reason i still play this game is i like the idea of it but fighting against or a bot or 3 yellows and 1 green is getting frustrating... so many heroes sounds great but so many totally and totally useless.. sigh

Manuel Chu
09-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Im using a anti-hero team because i start second most of the time i just wait until 2 heroes of my oponnent to show off and start killing them with this team i improve mi odds starting second 50/50

Xerkspking
09-08-2016, 06:24 AM
i agree with OP but not only matchmaking is broken but total pvp is broken. i mean only teams you meet is 3 yellows with horis thrall and thor and the green wolf dude. person who starts wins.. i like experimenting with teams but conclusion is 3 yellows and 1 green are best. so why do i invest gold in total useless defence heroes like pyke or other ones ? so many totally useless heroes with great potential but 2 hits from horis and almost all other heroes other then the ones mentioned before die. the only reason i still play this game is i like the idea of it but fighting against or a bot or 3 yellows and 1 green is getting frustrating... so many heroes sounds great but so many totally and totally useless.. sigh

Hi Sjakie. Last week many complain on the green machine team and now 3 yellows. It means players are trying to improvise everyday to create a good combination team. I do agree that some heroes are need to be upgraded or they might become useless. In anyways happy gaming everyone, game will evolve and lets see how it will become sooner or later. For now i really like the game despite of all its imperfections.

Meo
09-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Everything is dependent on luck. I've once killed an all yellow team before they could bring out Torr/Thrall (at least I'm pretty sure that's who they were).

BUT they really should have a system where the guy with less HP point gets to go first. Or some system I can understand. MMG has a horrible system where the the guy with the higher level goes first but at least it's a system I can understand it. I too go 2nd like like 80% of the time so it doesn't feel random for me either. And although some people say they don't feel the disadvantages of going 2nd, I do. The difference in my win rate going first and second is like 50-60%.

Paincookie
09-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Nice update now for the second player with one move more in the first round, but i am sad that the arena is staying buggy because i fight 3 of 4 times bots I thought that the update would fix it but it doesn't