PDA

View Full Version : Cross Breeding Question

abmi03
09-08-2016, 08:51 AM
Hi good day fellow players

can i ask a simple question i hope i will find the answer what i need.
Btw.. i cross breed the Martian Marauder(bronze) + Tutti Gooey(normal) = ?? Here's the question
i want to finish the quest for bushi and i do that twice and i only got bronze Blade Banshee.
There is a chance to get Bushi or not.. if the martian marauder is bronze?
Or to get bushi i need to Cross breed two Normal parents??

Thanks in advance sir

Mr Illuminati
09-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Hi good day fellow players

can i ask a simple question i hope i will find the answer what i need.
Btw.. i cross breed the Martian Marauder(bronze) + Tutti Gooey(normal) = ?? Here's the question
i want to finish the quest for bushi and i do that twice and i only got bronze Blade Banshee.
There is a chance to get Bushi or not.. if the martian marauder is bronze?
Or to get bushi i need to Cross breed two Normal parents??

Thanks in advance sir

Hello , I Did The Normal Versions Myself It Took Me Two / Three Attempets To Get Him But I Did In The End , I Would Surrgest Using The Original Versions Myself.

abmi03
09-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Hello , I Did The Normal Versions Myself It Took Me Two / Three Attempets To Get Him But I Did In The End , I Would Surrgest Using The Original Versions Myself.

Ok .. i will try it big thanks to u..

Meo
09-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Martian Marauder + Tutti Gooey works fine but you might want to try Stealth Bot + Zomborg. The breed time is faster because they don't have galactic genes.

Mr Illuminati
09-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Martian Marauder + Tutti Gooey works fine but you might want to try Stealth Bot + Zomborg. The breed time is faster because they don't have galactic genes.

I Agree Here Also Why The Acceleration Discount Is On It Wont Cost You Much Gold To Speed It Up If You Decide To Do That.

John Kimble
09-10-2016, 04:20 AM
I Agree Here Also Why The Acceleration Discount Is On It Wont Cost You Much Gold To Speed It Up If You Decide To Do That.

I made good use of the Acceleration Discount, as I was trying to get a gold PX-27 from scratch as in I started with a normal PX-27. It took some time, but I managed to get the gold version :)

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-10-2016, 06:47 AM
I made good use of the Acceleration Discount, as I was trying to get a gold PX-27 from scratch as in I started with a normal PX-27. It took some time, but I managed to get the gold version :)

And here I am trying to get a gold puggington to make a platinum version and wasted 5 gold stars with kaiju kittys. Im on my 7th attempt and its my last gold star,hopefully i get it this time...

Mr Illuminati
09-10-2016, 11:04 AM
And here I am trying to get a gold puggington to make a platinum version and wasted 5 gold stars with kaiju kittys. Im on my 7th attempt and its my last gold star,hopefully i get it this time...

Good Luck !! I Wasted Around 20 Gold Stars Doing The Gold Bingo Grid But Got There In The End.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-10-2016, 01:16 PM
I just feel kinda bummed since I dont have that many resources and those 5 gold stars wasted on kaiju kittys took me weeks of crafting ang a lot of hard work to earn only for it to be wasted. Aside from selling them for credits or letting them stay to earn you credits pretty much its a total waste. Thats why I think it would be nice if we have a recycle feature for such instances. It would work similar to gear decompostion of some rpg games wherein it would allow us to recoup some of our loses for unwanted breeding results.