PDA

View Full Version : [Question] 1000 Gold email

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Hi guys, just a question, I got this email saying I have free 1000 gold but when i clicked the link I didnt get any. I know its right abt 4-5 weeks when i returned to the game but i didnt see any change in gold when I first logged in, its exactly the same amount when i last logged in.. Did this offer already expire as its April 16 or do I need to send a tcket for this?

Mr Illuminati
09-09-2016, 09:07 AM
Hi guys, just a question, I got this email saying I have free 1000 gold but when i clicked the link I didnt get any. I know its right abt 4-5 weeks when i returned to the game but i didnt see any change in gold when I first logged in, its exactly the same amount when i last logged in.. Did this offer already expire as its April 16 or do I need to send a tcket for this?

Your Link Would Have Expired Sorry To Tell You The Bad News.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Your Link Would Have Expired Sorry To Tell You The Bad News.

Well that sucks.. I was hoping to use the gold to buy Noren. I just hope that he staysnon the shop long enough for me to complete my bronze breeding bingo and 1 more line in silver so I can buy him. I always get thrashed by Muddypeat, Noren or Diablo and was hoping heres a good chance to get someone to boost my PvP team at least. :(

Mr Illuminati
09-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Well that sucks.. I was hoping to use the gold to buy Noren. I just hope that he staysnon the shop long enough for me to complete my bronze breeding bingo and 1 more line in silver so I can buy him. I always get thrashed by Muddypeat, Noren or Diablo and was hoping heres a good chance to get someone to boost my PvP team at least. :(

You Could Always Add Tags.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-09-2016, 05:17 PM
You Could Always Add Tags.

Its a diff story when ypur def team is in question. I usually lose more points in efrnce than wt i get in attacking players, even if i do win in revenge, thepoints i gain is only half of what i lost. Beng a returnee, the strongest mutant I have in my def team is reactor Bulldozer and a Platinum Behemoth that i bred, the other being Mr. Marvelous when his reactor was 1st introduced. The rest of my team are either gen 2 or 3 legendaries or pvp mutants from more than a year past. With the way it is Im even having a hard time maintaining my rank at least at top 10%.

Mr Illuminati
09-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Its a diff story when ypur def team is in question. I usually lose more points in efrnce than wt i get in attacking players, even if i do win in revenge, thepoints i gain is only half of what i lost. Beng a returnee, the strongest mutant I have in my def team is reactor Bulldozer and a Platinum Behemoth that i bred, the other being Mr. Marvelous when his reactor was 1st introduced. The rest of my team are either gen 2 or 3 legendaries or pvp mutants from more than a year past. With the way it is Im even having a hard time maintaining my rank at least at top 10%.

It Just Takes Some Time To Get To The Placr Most Players Are At , 90% Of The Time Im Getting +10 Points Thats It.

John Kimble
09-10-2016, 04:18 AM
It Just Takes Some Time To Get To The Placr Most Players Are At , 90% Of The Time Im Getting +10 Points Thats It.

Question, does anyone know the point system? I've always wondered how sometimes I can get more than +10 points, like over +30 points after a match in the PVP.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-10-2016, 06:44 AM
Question, does anyone know the point system? I've always wondered how sometimes I can get more than +10 points, like over +30 points after a match in the PVP.

I dont know if its same for everyone but based on my personal experience, I tend to get a whooe lot more points if the opponent has higher evo level and better average star rating.

Mr Illuminati
09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
I dont know if its same for everyone but based on my personal experience, I tend to get a whooe lot more points if the opponent has higher evo level and better average star rating.

That Is Correct. :)

Higher Evo & Higher Star Ranking = More Points If You Win.