PDA

View Full Version : What happend to PVP today?

Neil Law
09-09-2016, 12:44 PM
I went into fight summary and had several I go retaliate against. Fought one and when I went back in the rest were gone.

Hits seem to be really down today also.

Mr Illuminati
09-09-2016, 04:34 PM
I went into fight summary and had several I go retaliate against. Fought one and when I went back in the rest were gone.

Hits seem to be really down today also.

Having No Issues On My Side.

Meo
09-09-2016, 06:29 PM
I also have no issue except I kept on getting booted out (on android device).

Were they all the same guy? If a guy attacks you 5 times, you can only retaliate ONCE.

Neil Law
09-09-2016, 09:08 PM

Were they all the same guy? If a guy attacks you 5 times, you can only retaliate ONCE.

No, there were separate ones in the pack.

Reynan Lariga Palma
09-09-2016, 10:43 PM

Yep me too. Its been a while that the app crashes ONLY when I do PvP but not on PvE or campaigns. Also this message keeps popping up all the time"Mutants is having problems with Google Play services. If issue persists contact developer for assistance"
Not only that, the video for a free token, no matter how good the connection is always gets an error message when im halfway with the vid, it says, "Sorry there was a problem. Please try again later." And i never get the token.

Mr Illuminati
09-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Try Contacting Customer Support The Link Button Can Be Found On A Moderators Signature.

Brandon Charles
09-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Those videos can be notoriously tricky sometimes, they don't always have any tokens remaining to distribute even when offered. As with the connection I recommend playing PvP on a wired connection because even a fluctuation in the wireless connection will trigger a disconnection even if it is all good (it doesn't always happen to everyone but has been known to happen) it never hurts to let the support team know you are having issues with something and like Mr.I stated can be directed using the link in my button or you can use this one here https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support on a side note, I also dislike when I get attacked multiple times and can only revenge once :/